Picture

already left for work but George was to horny to care about work and so he had a plan so he put his plan into action. He got up from bed and walked to his closet and chose an outfit that he knew that dream would love. After he grabbed his outfit he headed to the bathroom to get change when he was done he ran to his full body mirror to see himself. He was wearing a white mini skirt that barely covered his ass and one of dreams hudys and under all of that he had a pair of green pantys. He sat in front of the mirror and took a picture and sent it to dream with the caption "I miss you". Not even a minute later dream responded with "fuck I am at work baby"but george was not satisfied so he lifted his skirt and took another picktue and sent it to dream with a voice message "daddy pleas fuck me" he moaned into the phone. And as soon as he answered the first time he answered the second "I'm on my way you better be ready" and with that George was happy. He scrolled thru twitter 5 minutes later went by as he heard the door being opened he thru his phone to the side and went to the bed the dream burst into the room and pind george to the bed "you bitch I was trying to work you will be punished until all you know is my name" and with that dream took of his tie and tied georges hands above his head and took of his skirt "how cute" he said as he he started to pull on his pantys "but if I am going to fuck you we need these off" he said as he pulled them off and and started to rub George's pink hole and earned a whimper from George and he kept rubbing his hole until George yelled "please fuck me dream I will be a good boy" and with that dream grabbed the lube and poured it onto his member and without prep he slowly shoved his member into George's ass. All dream Can hear George's Moaning in the room. "I'm cuming" George yelled as he came all Over his stomach but dream did not stop but only went harder until he was getting close and George was yelling "please dream I can't take it anymore" he said as dream came in him and he past out then dream pulled out slowly and went to the bathroom to get a wet towel and walk back to the room and grabbed two pair of underwear and cleaned up George and himself and put the underwear on him and George and got into the bed and cuddled until he fell asleep.
-------------------
473 words