keep quiet

george whimpers, pathetically grinding against the other man, sometimes bouncing on his clothed dick. “pl’s help me dr’m, ‘m so achy,” george breathes, voice shaky. “you wanted to get off so bad, what happened baby?” dream cooes, rubbing george’s hips.

”pl’s, pl’s, wan’ to cum.” tears rolled down george’s eyes, he was so frustrated and desperate for release.

”do you want everyone to hear you, hm? want everyone to hear you try to get off by grinding helplessly on me?” a tight grip is on george’s hips,  he rolls his hips upward to get some type of friction. george’s body shakes at the sudden contact, shuddering into it.

”god pl’s, i wan’ it so b’d.” george’s words slur together, making him sound oh-so submissive and pathetic on top of dream.

“fuck george, you’re just so small and helpless even on top of me. i can do anything to you and you would just take it.” dream whispers, taking off  george’s shorts.

”you don’t even have anything under here, you were just wait for this to happen, huh?” dream smirks.

”wan’ you to touch.” george says, grinding in circular motions.

dream takes off his shorts, which george isn’t wearing underwear either. “open wide for me baby,” dream grins, putting his fingers in george’s mouth. “you’re just so pretty, so dolled up for me. “ george whimpers at the praise, his dick twitching from the cold air.

dream takes his fingers out of his mouth, then shifting george underneath him, going in the middle of his legs. dream’s fingers tease george’s entrance before sliding in.

george’s breath hitched, legs shaking. “dr’m, so good, pl’s!” george moaned, gripping the sheets.

”keep quiet for me, okay doll? you don’t want sapnap to wake up and see you like this, right?” dream starts thrusting his fingers inside his hole, abusing his sweet spot.

”dr’m, dr’m, dr’m, dr’m!” george’s eyes roll back a bit, legs shaking. “you’re so perfect, so beautiful.” dream praises.

”all good fo’ you, pr’tty for you.” george breathes out, dream removed his fingers quickly, a shit-eating grin on his face. george sobs , still shaking from his ruined orgasm.

”aw, baby, you’re just so weak, so used.” dream cooes, rubbing his waist to ease some pain.

“dr’m, why?” george bawls, tears rolling down his face.

”it’s just so fun ruining your orgasms, i’m sorry doll.” dream wipes george’s tears.

”’m okay, just need you,” george whimpers, bucking his hips against the air. “wanna suck me off doll? have your pretty lips around my cock?” george nods, picking at dream’s sweats.

dream slips off his sweats, letting his cock spring out. george moans at the sight of it. dream shifts underneath george, putting george’s face in between both of his legs.

george cat-licks the tip, then slowly sucking on it. “c’mon baby, don’t tease.” dream smirks, ruffling george’s hair. “so big, can’ fit.” george pouts, then slowly sinking his head down onto dream’s cock.

”fuck george, your mouth is already so tight.” dream groans, throwing his head back.

george gags a little, trying to fit all 9 inches in, but fails. george bobs his head up and down, licking around the tip, then going back down. “george, holy shit, your mouth is so good.” dream moans, his hands gripping george’s hair, fucking his face.

george screws his eyes shut, letting his mouth be fucked. “fuck- you like that huh? like getting your mouth used?” dream says in between breaths, panting from george’s lips wrapped around him so prettily.

“so pretty all for me, tears and all.”

dream feels like he’s about to cum, so he takes george’s mouth off. “i wanna cum inside you, maybe next time i’ll cum in your pretty little mouth.” george shudders at the thought of it. dream sits up, lifting george on top of him.

”dr’m don’t wanna m’ve myself,” george sobs. “wan’ you to m’ve me.” dream kisses his forehead. “so, you wanna move off of me?” dream grins, his hands holding george’s hips as he were to take him off.

”no dr’m! up, down, pl’s.” his voice breaks from having his throat fucked. “you can do it, right doll? don’t you wanna be good for me?” dream fake pouts. “wanna b’ good, but achy st’ll.” george sighs, rubbing dream’a tip against his entrance.

”i’ll help you doll.” dream grabs george’s hips and slams his body against his dick. “dr’m! full, hah- full, re’lly full.” george feels like crying again.

dream almost laughs from how weak he’s being. “look at your stomach baby, you can see me inside you right there.” dream presses his hand on his stomach, making george’s legs shake. “big,”george rolls his hips to get some friction. “yeah? you like being small though, like having me overpower you.” dream thrusts up.

“like it dr’m, big inside,” george runs a hand over the stomach bulge, then attempting to bounce on dream’s dick. “that’s cute doll, so small, so pathetic, and it’s all for me hm? no one can see you like this.” dream whispers, bringing george up and down on his dick.

george chokes on air, moaning at the sudden friction. “all for you! for you, dr’mie.” george sobs, his face all ruined from his tears.

”fuck, no one can fuck you like this huh? no one can stuff you as much as I do?” dream pants. “so big! i’m all yours dr’mie. wan’ to be yours.” george sobs, feeling his prostrate getting abused.

”can’ take it! so much,” george feels tears going down his eyes. “almost there baby, hold on just for a little bit.” dream groans.

dream thrusts into him helplessy, not even caring if sapnap or the neighbors woke up, he just wanted to be close to george.

“fuck george, cum with me.” dream moans, thrusting george onto his dick.

cum splatters on george’s stomach, his hole getting filled aswell. dream lifts george off, placing him under him.

”i’ll be right back, okay?” dream says softly, entering the bathroom to clean up and get a cloth.

he puts back on his sweats, and starts to clean george up, letting george put on his shorts. “i love you dream.”

”i love you more george.” he kisses his forehead and lays down next to him, hugging him to sleep.

BONUS:

george and dream wake up together, brushing their teeth and putting on their clothes.

they walk into the kitchen to make some breakfast, but they wonder where sapnap is.

on the counter of the kitchen it reads,

“dude, i can barely see my own hand writing in the dark, but the next time you guys decide to fuck, maybe do it more less noisy. i’ll be at karl’s house so I don’t have to hear you guys dirty talk for the next few weeks.”
------------------------------
1132 words