Loud Pt4

True to his word, Dream made dinner for the two of them. It was delicious, and George scarfed down every bite, much to Dream's amusement. They made small talk over their meal, but George struggled to focus on their conversation with the anticipation of after knotting in his stomach.

Eventually, Dream stood and collected their plates. He rinsed the dishes off in the sink and placed them in the dishwasher before moving to wipe the counters, seemingly content to take his time. George wondered how the man would react if he made a show of his own impatience, complaining and urging him to go faster. He almost went through with it, but he decided he didn't want to be a brat before they even did their first scene. Maybe some other time.

Once Dream was done cleaning up the kitchen, he turned to George. His face was warm, welcoming, but there was something else beneath it - something predatory. He stepped over to where George was standing, closing in on his space. "Do you want a rundown of my plans for tonight's scene, or would you rather it stay a surprise?"

That was a difficult decision. On the one hand, this was George's first official BDSM scene, and it would probably be comforting to know exactly what it was they were doing. On the other hand, though... The suspense of the unknown was a massive turn-on. Besides, he had his safewords if he needed them.

"Leave it a surprise," he decided. Dream grinned.

"Alright. Follow me, then," Dream requested as he walked out of the kitchen. George followed, and he was led into a separate room. At first glance, it was just a regular, unassuming guest bedroom. It had a king-sized bed with a plain white bedspread in the center of the wall, two nightstands on either side, and a wardrobe on the left wall. On the right wall was an open door that led to an ensuite bathroom.

Upon further inspection, though, George noticed that the posts of the bedframe had adjustable straps attached to them, with fur-lined leather cuffs at the end of each one. His cock twitched in his pants at the realization that he might end up cuffed to the bed tonight.

Dream turned to George, raising a hand and lightly dragging calloused fingers along his jaw. "I'm gonna go grab a few things. It'll only take a few minutes. I want you to strip completely and be on your knees right there -," he pointed to the floor in the center of the room, "- before I come back. Can you do that for me?" His voice was gentle and quiet, a comforting sound amidst the trepidation swirling through George's mind.

"Yeah, I can do that," George replied.

Dream tsked. In a low, somewhat intimidating voice, he asked, "Now, George, is that any way to talk to your master?"

A shiver ran down George's spine. He was tempted to retaliate, but his body was screaming at him to obey. He didn't try to fight it. "I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again."

"Good. You're a fast learner," Dream praised, a fond smile on his face. "Okay, I'll be right back." He turned and left the room, closing the door behind him.

As soon as the door was completely shut, George started stripping. He didn't know what to do with his clothes, so he just piled them on top of one of the nightstands in the hopes that Dream wouldn't mind. When he reached his boxers, he hesitated. His fingers toyed with the waistband for a moment as he tried to get over his nerves. The vulnerability that came along with being completely nude and submitting to someone else was unfamiliar to him, but he trusted Dream. He knew he was in good hands. In one swift motion, he slipped out of his boxers and laid them on top of the rest of his clothes.

He moved to the center of the room and knelt on the floor, his hands resting on his thighs. It wasn't a comfortable position by any means, but it was nice, in a way. George could feel himself becoming more aware of his own body - the floor was hard on his knees, and his feet were already starting to hurt from the awkward position. His thoughts were solely focused on the uncomfortable sensations, completely distracting him from the worries and stress of his daily life.