Manhunt

The trees flew by, getting in the way of George's face, slowing him down the small crunches of leaves and twigs snapping under his feet, his breath was the only thing he could focus on as the sky turned into a light orange shade, "Oh George~" George heard his name being called throughout the damp trees, George knelt to the ground panting, his stomach grumbled slightly, "shit..." George groaned as he dug a 3x1 hole covering the top and placed a small torch as he ate a spare apple he had, he heard the sound of small footsteps above him, his breath hitched and he stopped moving, "George I know you're down there, come up for me~" he heard dream whisper shout.

George was obviously panicked, he was stuck, an idea then popped into his head, George dug the block above him exiting the hole as he was met with the green hunter, George smirked as the green man looked at him confused, the masked hunter took out his sword with a shwing sound exiting with it, "oh? I'm sure you couldn't use that on my pretty face~" George whispered seductively pulling his face closer to dreams, his eyes closed softly, George took the opening and took off running, smiling when he noticed dream standing there flustered and confused, he watched him snap back to reality chasing George down.

George instantly noticed dream was much faster than him, the same words repeating in his mind, "fuck fuck fuck" over and over again, George knew he was out of options so he decided to try the trick again, he turned back to the green man winked at him and whimpered softly to tease the taller man, dream continued running full speed at George, "You think I'll fall for that again Don't you?~" dream spoke out confidently catching up with the smaller boy sneakily.

dream grabbed him by the neck as he concealed George's throat with a sharp blade cutting into it slightly leaving a trail of blood falling, George moaned as the cold blade brushed the soft part of his neck, "fuck George~ you like that?" Dream whispered seductively into George's ear, dream drew away the blade licking the blood from the fragile man's neck, "do you surrender?" Dream questioned, George quickly nodded as the blade slowly slipped off his neck, dream smirked "good." dream instantly slammed Georges back against a tree, "this is what you deserve for teasing me, whore~" George moaned as dream brushed his clothed erection on Georges abdomen.

dream swished the blade and cut the thin blue layer of cloth covering Georges golden skin, dream had practiced that trick for a long time, turns out it would come out handy in the end, he leaned down and licked a stripe from George's stomach to his neck, sucking down on it intensely, George letting out a harsh moan when dream reached his hands above George's pinning them above his head, using the lead he got from murdering a villager to tie Georges hands to a branch above him, George was now slightly hovering above the ground moaning as dream continued abusing the spot on his neck dream slowly stripped George from his jeans letting his fully erect cock free, doing the same to himself, he finished marking himself on George's neck he stepped to the side admiring the man, his hands tied above his head, the clean slice above purple marks along his milky white neck, shirt split roughly though the middle dangling to the sides revealing his scarred chest, and his pants laying flat on the ground.

He let out a cry of pain as dream carved his name out on George's chest, "just making sure people know who you belong to slut, I bet you would like to be my little cum dumpster wouldn't you?" George nodded his head up and down rapidly, dream smiled, and let out 1 word that haunted George "Beg" it was all dream needed to say.

George blushed but knowing he may have a better chance at living if he just complied, "dream, dream please use me as your toy, please do whatever you want to me, I'm a slut please dream I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk," George let out soft whimpers, making dream incredibly turned on, especially knowing George wasn't the best at expressing emotions through words, dream secretly admired the harsh words coming out of George's mouth, "good boy" dream whispered seductively in George's ear.

George moaned flustered when dream grabbed his cock harshly going down to his knees in one swift movement, it was almost like he had practiced for this day to come, dream softly stroked George's erection slowly watching his expressions as he got closer to the base, dream took this as a signal and slid his mouth on George's tip sucking softly. George grabbed harshly on the leads that were tying his hands up. Dream took the time and went all the way in taking the entirety of George in one move, dream didn't wait as he starts going to work on George, George's eyes rolled back in pleasure, his back arched slightly against the tree, "fuck! Dream I'm gonna-" dream pulled off George making him whimper from the loss, he rutted his body searching for friction as he felt his almost high lose its power, dream smiled ripping off a piece of George's shirt to make a blindfold. Dream wrapped it around his head, making sure he couldn't see.

Dream walked around letting his boots click on the ground in front of him, dream flicked George firmly, making him Whine out in pain. Luckily for dream, George was the perfect height being as he was slightly a few feet from the ground, dream walked in front of George putting his hands on George's shoulders and lifting George's legs around his torso, dreams hardened dick was exposed, dream didn't give George time to process what was happening when he slammed harshly into George, George cried out in pain as dream slammed into George rapidly not giving him time to adjust.

dream was right, he was just a toy for dream to play with and throw away, there was no backing out now, dream thrust harder into George using the blood seeping out of George's abused hole as lube, letting dream slide faster into George in and out, dream was pounding into George holding George tightly with one hand and cast the sword with he other hand, dream lifted it to George's thighs making large gashes across both George's thighs, they seeped down George's thighs onto dreams erection to serve as lube, George's sense deprivation made him more aware of everything happening around him, he felt himself being railed into a tree faster than a star shooting across the sky.

George's back arched lustfully into dream-making dream hit his prostate dead on, George gasped his back arching and his erection twitch, his eyes softly rolled back into his head as he indented crescent-shaped into his palms form how he was grasping at his palms, "Please! Please daddy let me cum~" George moaned out not even sure what he was saying anymore, "go ahead and cum baby, you've been a good boy." George instantly let out a long string of moans as a long string of white paste shot out of George, dream felt George's insides squeeze around him.

however dream was determined to give George some overstimulation but he failed almost immediately and came in George, hard, dream softly rode out his high and exited George, George sighed, would he be finally set free? Dream knew what George would be thinking, but instead of that he put all small vibrator up George, it held in the cum letting it coat the inside of George, dream smirked putting it on high, un-masking George basically, and he left the remote under George just under his reach.
---------------------
1327 words