cosa nostra

It was really not that complicated. But George’s brain didn’t seem to think so. His mind would always wander off in that deep, dark fantasy of his. An only fantasy as there was no possibility of it being an actuality.

But why so?

Well, he’s not the best at grabbing people’s attention or having any sort of retention so naturally he did not really interact with people unless he was asked to. His ideas would what interest people and the deals would come along. But when this specific blond seemed to care more about his persona rather than his ideas alone, it didn’t come along well.

Those words were constantly lingering at the back of his mind. Will you hand me that gun pretty boy? Not so subtle for a business meeting huh? And that’s what turned his head into a mess. The gun. Specifically the hand holding it, the broad fingers and the veins jutting out, making him look exceptionally alluring. More like, hot.

And that exact moment was sketched into his head. Not a sign of it leaving anytime soon. So he thought why not give in to it instead of trying to drive it away? But he couldn’t. He couldn’t give in to it. It didn’t feel the same. It didn’t feel like how he imagined it to. He didn’t cum on his stomach or on the sheets. In fact he didn’t cum at all. His thin digits could never match the tanned long ones he imagined it as. He was left in this jarred state of mind, there were hundreds of tanned blond men that could fuck him senseless, that could fill his desires. Yet he longed for one, the one that cared, the only one he would trust with this intimate side of his.

But Dream knew, the tan blond man knew what fantasies were going on in the brunet’s head. He saw the way the other looked at him, his fingers, eyes raking all over his body and drinking in every bit of his skin, biting those plush lips and basically eye-fucking him. The brunet just wouldn’t stop. So he had to teach the other how it was supposed to be done.

That gravelly low voice of his would do the trick. The low seductive tones would work. Keep them engaged in it and get your work done. It had worked every time and even now it would. However, the bratty retorts, how the brunet had an answer for every fucking thing just pissed him off more than he’d like it to. And that’s what kept him thinking about it. That’s what filled his mind lately. He had to get it fixed somehow. He just had to keep the other back in his place. So he scheduled a meeting, one where only the two would be present. No body guards, no escorts none of that stuff. Just the two of them, in the blond’s office, talking about their usual business stuff.

Each didn’t know how the lighthearted flowy conversation took a dangerous turn. But Dream’s idea seemed to work. A single word riled up the brunet, just the mention of it made him restless. The blond knew he was going the right track. It was just a matter of how this would end. Would this be the last time they viewed each other as business partners? At the rate those filthy words were escaping, probably.

The gun was placed on the table and Dream wickedly grinned as the brunet turned red with embarrassment, avoiding the blond’s gaze completely. The two knew what the other wanted, only didn’t know how to begin with, until George stuck to his usual mouthing.

“If there’s no deal to make just get to the fucking point,” not thinking once before pouring out his words.

Dream raised his brow, so George was really desperate huh? “I dunno. What is the fucking point? You may know. You’re the one that’s here for the good part aren’t you? You’re the one waiting for me to understand what’s going on in that head of yours.” The blond walked over to George, sitting on his opposite, voice lowering. “You’re the one that wants me to fuck you with a fucking gun isn’t it?”