i'm yours until the stars fall from the sky

george knew clay was starting to get angry with him. he could practically feel it radiating off of him, making the air in clay’s office thick with irritation.

george had been laid across the couch for what felt like an eternity, waiting for clay to finish work for the day, and he was fucking bored. he’d been pretty patient up until about an hour ago. he had sat quietly for awhile, bundled up in a blanket on the couch watching videos and playing mobile games before he started to get antsy.

he had asked, over and over, when clay would be done, and begged him to hurry up. he had plopped himself onto clay’s lap, thinking that if he sat in front of the screen so that clay couldn’t see, he’d just stop working all together. this tactic, unfortunately for george, had not worked, and clay had lifted him out of his lap and placed him on the floor with an apologetic smile and a gentle pat on george’s head. george had pouted for a moment, before sighing dramatically and leaning his head on clay’s knee.

george had continued being a nuisance, whining about being lonely, claiming that clay didn’t love him, complaining about the lack of attention he was receiving, begging clay to just ' come over here and fuck me.' he even went so far as to crawl in between clay’s legs and attempt to unzip his pants. clay had just laughed and pushed him away gently, promising him they could indulge in his needs later. clay had dealt with it really well for the first half hour or so.

‘i know, i’m sorry baby, i’ll be done soon, i DO love you, i don’t have much left to do, please be patient for me for just a little while longer.’

but when george had decided that no, he won’t be patient for clay for just a little while longer, and would instead consider to pester his partner until he got his way, clay started to get a little annoyed.

‘what are you even coding anyways? why’s it taking so long?’

george was sprawled out on the couch, staring at the ceiling. he was met with silence.

‘we could’ve had sex like, four times by now.’

clay didn’t respond.

‘apparently it’s important enough that you’ll neglect your boyfriend and turn down a blowjob for it.’

silence.

george rolled onto his side, facing clay’s back, huffing. he stared hard at the back of his head for a moment, before redirecting his gaze to make eye contact with himself in the mirror that was parallel to the couch he was on. he glared into his own eyes.

‘why do you hate me so much, clay? all you ever do is ignore me.’

clay sighed deeply, and moved to rest his head in his hands.

george pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth. he knew he was being a bitch, for no reason. he frowned, and swung his legs off the couch to sit up, and huffed again.

‘whatever,’ he muttered.

clay lifted his head out of his hands and spun his chair so that they were facing each other, before standing and making his way over to where george sat nervously on the couch.

he stopped in front of george, towering over him. george hung his head, staring at his hands that laid fidgeting in his own lap. they were both silent for a moment, before clay’s hand flew up to grip george’s jaw, forcefully tilting his head up.

george gasped softly, meeting clay’s eyes for a second before glancing away.

‘what the fuck has gotten into you today?’

george opened his mouth to speak, stuttering some bullshit excuse, before clay tightened his grip, making him wince.

‘look me in the eyes when i’m talking to you, george.’