Animal

Sharp fangs scratched against his back, George felt his spine curving like a cat and a whine came from his throat. “You like that George?” A voice rang through his ears.

He nodded quickly, gripping for whatever he could and pushing back. Large hands gripping his hips prevented him from pushing too far. He could feel the claws digging into his skin with a stinging pain he loved oh so much.

He panted like a dog as he felt a tongue run up his spine to his neck. The slimy feeling of spit creating a trail he shook at. It ended up at his jaw and curled up a little, seeming like it wanted to eat him.

“D-Dream,” George shuddered.

There was a small hum as he felt the large hands loosen a little. A nose pressed into the back of i his neck, and he felt the other's torso press against his back. He gripped more onto the bark of the tree he was using to hold himself up. He felt as if the forest fluttered around him like the butterflies in his stomach.

More kisses were littered down his back again, the clawed hands now moving up and down his sides, stopping at his ribs to flick their fingertips over his nipples. Every time it happened he felt his brain buzz and go blank for a moment. They had been going at this for a while now. George knew he was going to be prey once he had fallen into the trap but he didn’t assume it would be savored in such a way. Almost praised for just existing.

More breathy moans fell from his lips as he could feel the creature's dick rub against his pants. He couldn’t wait to get it in him. He thought it would make him split in half, and the aspect was oh so hot.

“F-fuck! Please!-“ He yelled as a bite was placed into his side. His thighs shook as he could feel slick sliding down his legs.

“You’re so wet,” Dream gasped, beginning to rut against him harder.

George whined loudly, scratching at the bark of the tree. His legs couldn’t stop shaking and he felt that if Dream let go of his torso he would fall to the forest floor.

He felt fingers come from his ribs down to his hips, and thumbs ran under the band of his pants. George couldn’t help himself from nodding and he babbled out ‘yes!’’s and ‘please!’’s. A strong arm wrapped around his upper torso forcing him to stand as his pants were torn off, now leaving only his boxers.

The hand that had pulled off his pants was now kneading his thighs, and he could hear whispers of “So hot…”

A high whine came from the back of his throat as he made another attempt to push his hips back. He had always thought it was a myth that predators would tease their prey, and they would savor it. He assumed all monsters would attack, ripping out muscles and fat, and yet, here he was. Being savored by the monster he was caught by.

George felt something prod at his hole making him jump. It felt.. slimy. And he moaned at it. As it slowly slid in around his tight muscles, licking up, down, and all around his walls. His eyes rolled back as they pressed into his prostate, prodding in the area and finally hitting it dead on. George’s hips were pulled back more, the slimy object going back further and he felt a nose press into his ass.