Sleepy sex+wet dreams

Soft snores from Sapnap filled the silence of the hotel room where the George and Dream were asleep.

Well, not Dream.

It was the last night in California before heading back to Flordia, and Dream just couldn’t sleep.

He couldn’t stop thinking of the fact he can go back home with his partners and have them both there.

In real fucking life.

Turning over on his side to lean his head on Sapnap’s chest he glanced up to George who had just started breathing slightly heavier.

Watching intently for a moment to see what would happen, soft mumbles started to follow also, more of a gibberish than actual words.

Curious if he could hear more words, the other man started moving his head, some drool running down his face onto Sapnap’s sweatshirt.

Brushing it off as a dream, the blond about turned around when he heard a soft moan of, ‘dr’m.’

Jaw dropping slightly, it only got louder and he could feel the bed start to squeak underneath him.

Looking over once again at George, he saw his fist clutching the sleeve of his boyfriend and hips moving from side to side.

Blinking in disbelief, frozen, Dream paused not exactly not knowing what to do with each given whimper and whine growing louder.

Dream couldn’t help but stare at him. His hands became sweaty and couldn’t even stop himself from being turned on at the scene that was going down in front of him.

“S’ sappy s- so good, D’m plesee harder,” George muttered, his humping only speeding up at every second.

Jesus Christ.

Not moving an inch to wake his two boyfriends up, the blond continued his sinful behavior by just watching the older.

It was so hot, Dream about came from just the fact his partner was having a wet dream and thrusting against his other sleeping boyfriends thigh.

It was going just fine until Sapnap woke up.

“What the fu-“

“Shush! Don’t wake him,” Dream pleaded, Sapnap’s eyes wide at the fact his boyfriend was humping his leg, and the other watching him.

Freezing himself of a ‘what the fuck,’ do I do situation, he looked up to Dream and almost laughed at the most pathetic turned on face.

“You’re seriously turned on by George humping my leg?” Sapnap whispered, a chuckle following.

Rolling his eyes with dusty pink cheeks, Dream dug his head into Sapnap’s chest, “yes, it’s not just that he’s fucking whimpering shit like-“

“Sap- Sap, please. F- fucks sake,” was the loudest one was heard at the perfect time to make Sapnap now speechless.

“Told ya.”

Dream smirked proudly, only to get interrupted by more whines of pleading.

“We need to discuss this tomorrow,” Sapnap whimpered, feeling a sudden change of pace on his legs.

Dream sighed, “how in the hell are we gonna get fucking turned off? We need to literally be in a plane in what.. Four hours? We’re not gonna make it.”

Humming in consideration and frustration, he finally came to a conclusion.

Slowly the smaller turned his body to face the taller, trying his best to not wake the sleeping man, who was definitely turned on more than the awake.