*Bathtub*

George had a long day, so he decided to take a nice, warm and long bath. He slightly turns on the water tap to let some warm water fill up the big bathtub.

While the water runs, he thinks about how happy he is to finally visit dream again but the first thing he wanted to do is to take a nice bath, just to relax a bit before he gets completely destroyed by the blonde.

He loves dreams bathtub, its so nice and big, its almost like a whirl pool as it has that cool bubble mode. He throws a vanilla smelling bath bomb into the halfway filled bathtub and starts to take off his clothes.

He stands in front of the mirror and looks at himself, thinking how skinny, weak and small he looks. He tries to get his mind of this and remembers Dream...he thinks about all the things Dream could Do to him and tries to prepare for everything.

He steps into the bathtub and immediately sits down in the warm water, confidently laying back. The warm water is completely covering his body, reaching to his shoulders. He lays his head back onto the edge and just enjoys how calm and relaxing this is. He closes his eyes and just wants to relax , before he sees Dream again.

All that thinking made him so tired that he literally fell asleep in the bathtub. Dream noticed that George has been gone for a while now and decided to go and look for him.

Only wearing his shorts, he quietly opens the bathroom door and looks through the slit. He sees George peacefully laying there, getting an idea. He walks inside the room and closes the door, slowly walking over to the bathtub, standing in front of it to look at his boy.

So sweet, hands laying on his stomach, being all wrinkly cause he's still covered in water. Dream has the perfect idea of how to disturb that pretty boys sleep.

He steps into the bathtub, trying not to wake him up yet, he feels the nice warm water reach till under his knees. He's standing in front of George, trying to hold back a laugh. He pulls his cock out of his underwear and directs it towards George's sleepy face.

He says " good morning sleepy head..." and as soon as he sees George is about to wake up, he relaxes his muscles and starts pissing. Isn't it nice get pulled out of your sleep with a golden shower? (ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɴᴏ)

"Wake up you little pissface." Dream looks down at his piss splashing onto George's face. It was so unexpected that George shrugged back and was so scared and confused for a second, he took his hands out of the water and rubs his eyes, before he realises what's happening.

"You gotta open your mouth if you don't want all of that to mix with the clean water you know." Dream smirks out as the splash sounds are getting louder every second. George being already used to dreams doings, he says "yeah, yeah..." before opening his mouth widely while he sits up a bit to get all that rest into his mouth.

He's still half asleep, trying too keep his eyes opened. "good...keep it in...I want you to get all that taste...hmmm~ you don't deserve better you fuck hole" Dream harshly tells. George of course does what he says and leaves his mouth opened until Dream is done.

After that, he slowly closes it again, trying not to let a drop of the piss leave his mouth. Now with his mouth closed, he submissively looks into dreams eyes, he pushed the piss around in his mouth, letting it hit all his taste buds, waiting for dreams command. "Swallow." He says, deviously looking into his eyes.

George tried not to struggle as he lets all that liquid run down his throat, his eyes slightly tear up while he was trying not to gag. "Well done...now let me take this off." Dream grins, while taking of his boxers and throwing them onto the ground.

George just lets himself fall back again as he rubs his hands over his face to fully wake up. Even before he opens his eyes again, he can feel Dream slightly spreading his legs to knee between them. "Huh?" George wonders as he looks at Dream sitting between his legs, having his hands on his thighs.