chilling with netflix

It was late, maybe like 2-3am. Dream was sitting in the salon, browsing through movies on netflix. He readjusted his cat beanie. George came back from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn.

“I think I burnt it” He said as he sat down next to his friend, placing the snack on the coffee table. He decided to lay down and put his legs on Clay's lap.

“We watched everything at this point.” He sighed, as he put the remote down. “Maybe we should convince Sapnap to join us and let him pick?” Dream offered.

“You know he doesn't like watching movies with us,” George rolled his eyes” he thinks we're too loud.”

“Yea… maybe I'll tweet asking what we should watch?”

“You know how many people think we're not just watching netflix but we're having ‘netflix and chill’ right?”

“Yes, but it'll be funny, so I'll just tweet it.” Dream said and pulled his phone out, ignoring George's loud sigh.

Any ideas about what me and George could watch on netflix?

The question immediately gained attention, with people sending names of movies, shows, but also a lot of people talking about the ‘netflix and chill’. Dream kept on ignoring the stupid responses and tried to find something him and his best friend might like. Finally both of them agreed on one movie that had decent description and put it on.

10 minutes pass. The movie isn't really interesting but they keep on watching, having nothing else to do. George said some stupid comments on the characters that caused Dream to giggle. They're still in the same position - Dream sitting back on the couch, as George is laying on his back with his legs on Clay's lap. They both talk over the characters doing their own dubbing.

30 minutes into the movie, Dream started to get sleepy. He yawned, and George gave him a questioning look

“You're already tired?”

“Sort of, I mean the movie is pretty boring” Clay admitted.

“Yea, you're right. Even our jokes can't beat this dipshit.”

Dream snorted at the response. George sat up and stretched, causing his shirt to lift. Dream gave a quick glance onto the bit of George's stomach that was exposed for a split second. He could see the elastic of his boxers. He shortly looked away, blinking a few times, trying to calm himself down. Cmon now Clay, he's your best friend, you can't have these kinds of thoughts about him.

“We should get a beer, maybe it'll be better after some alcohol.” George said, as he made his way to the kitchen. Not a minute later he came back holding two glass bottles of Heineken and an opener. He popped the caps off and gave one drink to Dream. They both went through the first bottles quickly.

45th minute mark. They are on their 4th bottle, already tipsy. George was right - the movie was better after a beer. They both sat closer to each other than before. Dream's arm was on the couch right behind George's head, with his hand slightly brushing his friend's shoulder when he moved.