why does it feel so good but hurt so bad?

George. What are you doing?” Dream whispered.

George smiled, before pulling his hand away from Dream’s crotch. “Nothing.”

The two were sitting in the middle of a restaurant with their friends, Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity, waiting for their food.

Ever since they pulled up in the driveway, George was acting strange. Or at least, Dream thought so.

He was acting very.. touchy. At first, Dream brushed it off; it wasn’t abnormal for his boyfriend to crave physical touch. But he was doing it a lot, especially as they sat in the restaurant. And when he quietly scolded George about his behaviour, he received a sly grin, which brought him to the conclusion that the brunette was doing this on purpose.

And, God, he wished he would stop. Dream was able to ignore it at first, but it became awfully distracting, especially when George groped him under the table unexpectedly and roughly.

“George, stop that. Please,” Dream warned, shifting nervously as his boyfriend teased him again. “Our friends are literally sitting right across from us.”

“Fine,” George replied, “Just for now though.”

“Thank you,” Dream grumbled, though a part of him wished for the pleasure to continue.

“Dream, your face is really red,” Sapnap said from across the table. “You alright?”

“I-uh-yeah, yeah, it’s just a little hot in here.” Dream side glanced at George, who had a coy look on his face.

Karl squinted at him before glancing at George. “You wanna step out for a bit? The food’s probably not gonna come for a while. You can go cool down.”

“Yeah, man,” Quackity added, worry evident in his voice, “You can go.”

Dream sighs, “Okay, alright, I’ll be back quickly though.”

He slid out of the restaurant booth and headed to the bathroom. He stared at himself in the mirror for a few moments before splashing his face with water. As he closed his eyes, he imagined what he would do to punish George for his behaviour. Crimson red ropes, tight handcuffs, and maroon and violet bruises–

Fuck.

He shook his head before pushing open the men’s restroom door open and walking back to their table.

“Dream! Do you like mint chocolate ice cream?” Sapnap asked as Dream slid back into the booth.

“Uh,”–he looked at his friends nervously–“yeah? I guess? A bit? Maybe?”

“See, see?! He agrees with me!” Karl exclaimed, “I’m not weird! Mint chocolate ice cream is good!”

“Good? That stuff is ATROCIOUS,” Quackity interrupted. “It’s disgusting! Foul! Rancid, even!”

“I agree,” Sapnap declared. “It-It’s like toothpaste flavoured ice cream. With chocolate chunks.”

Karl huffed. “You don’t get it! It’s not that bad. You guys are just dramatic.”

As the three boys argued, George glimpsed at Dream. He placed his hand on Dream’s thigh causing him to jump. The brunette smiled, stroking his boyfriend’s leg before moving to his clothed dick.

“George,” Dream squeaked, shutting his eyes and propping his elbows on the table to cover his eyes. “Stop it. Please. You’re going to get us caught.”

“Then you better be quiet for me, baby.”

Dream felt his erection throb in his jeans, and he stifled a whiny moan. “George,” he croaked again. It seemed to be the only word he could mutter out. “George.”