George's Milking Session

It was a Saturday morning. The head farmer of Dreamland Co. needed to milk one of his famous cattle, George, for tomorrow morning's fresh milk shipment. He was one of the best cows he has ever had. Clay always treated him well; he was vegetarian fed and always got the best treatment after milking sessions. Clay was just now walking into the barn, a box of all the "devices" he had always used on his precious George.

"George~ baby, wake up, it's time for your session," Clay called out, walking over to the barn door and seeing the sleepy cattle.

George had been a cow hybrid, a human body with cow-like features; he had those cute tiny perky nipples of his that were ready for the milking process. George's cock was already huge, and the miniature cattle was just waking up; all the milk stored up in him was just begging to be milked out.

"Mmh..five more minutes.." George whined, burying himself in the blanket clay had given him; the cow was face down and ass up; it was instinct at this point.

Clay scoffed, pretending to wait before bending down and setting the bucket down, where all the milk would go. The farmer took his hands and placed them on George's waist, rubbing them up and underneath him. He squished those flushed nipples of his, earning a whine from his baby cow beneath him. Clay squished and fondled with them until George started to moan softly, and Clay smirked. He took the sleepy cow into his arms, making his plump ass sit right on his lap.

"claaaay... I'm not ready.." George whined, slumping back into his master with a red face. His sleepy eyes drowsily looking around and up at Clay with a pout.

"You're ready; you've got so much milk in you, baby; we gotta get it all out, darling," Clay cooed, rubbing George's nipples between his fingers and feeling some milk drip out already.

George winced, his balls sitting on Clay's lap, weighing so much that they were bound to be squeezed to their last drop soon. George mewled, wiggling in Clay's grasp as he wasn't ready for the process to start. Even if it felt good, the exhaustion afterward was immeasurable. George's tail whipped around in slight excitement but more annoyance.

"It's okay, I promise to take good care of you, baby, I believe in you, you can do this," he took George's face in his hand, kissing George's cheeks multiple times softly.

"Mmn..fine," he let out a sigh, moving to stand up. George started to stretch, stretching his legs and making sure all of his muscles and limbs were ready.

Clay huffed a smile, moving to stand up and get all his devices ready, pulling out the toys he'd be using inside of George. Clay took out two vacuum pumps he'd be securing onto George's nipples, switching the vacuum on and feeling the pressure if it was too harsh. Meanwhile, George sat down on the bench he pulled out from Clay's equipment box. It was heavy, but he managed. The bench was about a foot wide and three feet long so George could lay down, and so George did.

"How long will it be this time?" he asked, laying down on the bench and spreading his legs, hooves in the air.

"An hour at best, baby," Clay said, grabbing lube from his big carton and popping the cap open to pour some onto George's hole. George winced at the coldness, kicking a little in the air out of habit, only to groan when Clay started to insert his fingers. They weren't so hard to insert, given they've been doing this every week for a good eleven months now. Clay had saved him from a mass slaughterhouse, knowing he was in a better place, and Clay was grateful he found him. They had good chemistry going on through all of this; George knew how much the farmer took care of him; he'd even give him bubble baths after sessions.