Mr. Push and Pull pt2 (fin)

Clay was a romantic, that was something that caught George by surprise.

He was an English teacher with an affinity for sonnets so maybe that had something to do with silly notes he left at George’s desk before class, reminding him how cute or pretty he was. Some days it would be ‘couple-y’ dad jokes, other days, it would be words he’d go straight to hell for reading. A dirty mind like that, you’d expect some delivery from all that talk, but no, just empty promises of ‘you make it so hard to focus’ and ‘god, all the things I'd do to you right now’; all if which George imagined him whispering in his deep, husky voice. Clay had been withholding sex for quite a while now, George thought this phase would pass by now but Clay wanted to make sure that he wanted this as much as he did and to be certain he wasn’t taking advantage.

George, unfortunately, is a very impatient man, and after reading a very loving Shakespearean note hidden in his table from his lover, he couldn’t take it anymore; he wanted to be ravaged. Teasing Clay wasn’t a new concept, he’d often try to push the limits of the blonde but then immediately back down when his dom personality shone through, but today he wouldn’t back down.

The toll of the bell rang, instigating his plan. It was after school now and all the students were busy frantically packing away to attend the school’s football game, nobody would bother them for a while, perfect. George had chosen to wear something especially scandalous today, it's a miracle he didn't get dress-coded already but something tells him his English AP teacher didn't mind his attire. George was sporting black fishnets with a white waistband, a low-waisted green plaid skirt and Clay's hoodie. He knows that none of the student body could recognise the jumper as not his own except the one person he wanted to rile up. The hoodie was bright lime-green with a faded black smily on the sleeve from permanent marker that George drew on one day when he was bored. He cherished the way Clay made an extra effort to not wash out the etching, turning his heart to mush. Every now and then during class, he made sure to bury his head in his sweater-pawed hands just when Clay was looking to elicit a soft smile. Then, in an attempt to achieve the opposite, put his hands on his knees while man-spreading and slouching back on his chair just so he can see Clay's eyes being ripped away from his papers and his words starting to stutter. George had perfectly set everything up and now was his time to repent his reward.

"Mr.Block, can I talk to you about some extra credit?" George's strong accent seeps into his words, seeming like oozing hot honey to Clay's ears.

Even though Clay wanted to say yes. Whisk him away and press his ears against George's supple pink mouth and hear his beautiful whiles and sickeningly sweet cadence on repeat forever and ever and....I'm getting distracted Clay thought. He knew he would break eventually to George's pleading so he had to get ahead of it.

"Don't you have a game to get to?" Clay retorts

"Football doesn't interest me, sir." George taunts while stepping up to his desk.

The silence of the now empty class being the only defense Clay has from his student. George hops up on the desk which accidentally hikes up his skirt dangerously high; revealing, just for a split second, his milky white thighs wrapped strung black thread. Clay's breath hitched from the sight, he really does get nervous so easily. They've been in this position before and it ended with George getting his brains fucked out and that was end result he was hoping for now.

"George..." Clay warns, emerald eyes glued the younger's thighs.

George didn't want to waste time carrying Clay through his guilt trip. He promptly slides off the table and quickly utters a string of words.

"Now before you start you indigent fool-" George recites while standing and placing his pointer on his nose then back up out the air like one would if a police officer would check if your inebriated, he repeats his actions with the other hand before shuffling back into his previous position; ogling a confused Clay.