Vampires are ruining my life

George's POV

"You got any plans for tonight?" My coworker Wilbur asks me as I'm finishing up my closing tasks.

"Probably just gonna go hop around some clubs." I say honestly.

"And hunt some vampires?" Wilbur teases.

I sigh.

About a year ago I had a run in with a vampire. And nobody believed me.

Ever since then I've been hunting and killing them. I made it my goal to take them out, considering they were the reason I lost all my friends. And my boyfriend.

I came home late one night because a literal vampire tried to kill me. But I barely escaped.

I told my boyfriend, thinking he would believe me, but instead he left me. He thought I had been cheating on him.

Shortly after all my friends heard the cheating rumor and decided they didn't like me anymore.

So I was alone.

And I decided that from that point forward I would hunt and kill vampires as my revenge.

"Yeah Wilbur, I'm gonna hunt some vampires." I say honestly.

"You have fun with that." He chuckles.

I sigh as I clock out, getting into my car and driving home.

I slip into my leather jacket, and secure my wooden stake in its holder.

I put on my cologne that I know vampires are attracted to, and headed out to the nearest bar.

Vampires liked to hang around at bars and seduce people into taking them home. Then, when they were in private, they would attack.

This usually worked for them, because vampires were extremely attractive. I don't know if it's some trick that they do, or if they really are just all attractive. But either way, they were disgusting to me.

I pulled into the parking lot of this local bar and got out, making sure I looked appealing enough.

I walked in and immediately sat at the bar, ordering a drink and turning my stool around to get a good look at everyone.

Over the past year, I've learned how to spot a vampire. I know the little things to look for.

They're usually tall, and they've got pale skin. Not too extreme to the point where they stick out, but subtle enough to where you can't really tell unless you're looking for it. Their eyes are usually sunken in just slightly, and they'll always have bags around their eyes.

But the one way you could tell for sure, was the way they talk.