Dom Top Dream/Sub Bottom George

George groaned and flexed his hand around the pickaxe, he was the one tasked with collecting the iron this time. All this mining was tiring for his arm and he decided to take a quick break.

He leaned his forehead against the wall, right hand coming up to rub his shoulder. He rubbed roughly and -

"Don't move."

A sharp axe was pressed to his throat. He gulped, Adam's apple bobbed against the blade.

"D-Dream?" The question came out a lot shakier than he would have liked.

"Who else would it be?" The man behind him spat out.

He felt the sharpness press harder, "Wait! Please don't kill me, the others will be so mad at the lost progress, please!" George begged.

Dream's grip faltered, "Well, I can't just leave you here can I?"

"I'll do anything." George made one last attempt.

Dream chuckled and pressed his body closer, forcing George against the stone wall.

"Anything?"

George nodded, already feeling his erection strained in his pants. He'd be lying if he said he didn't want this at least a little bit.

Dream lowered his axe and stored it away. He grabbed George's shirt and roughly tore it apart. His hands traced the faint freckles on his back before he stopped at his pants, he unbuttoned and dropped them.

A low whistle sounded from behind him, "Damn, Georgie, no underwear? It's almost like you were waiting for this."

George shook his head in disagreement.

"No? But you were so willing, didn't even put up a fight."

He bit his lip, of course he didn't put up a fight. He was alone, a 1v1 against Dream was just asking for death.

Dream brought his hand up and forced his mouth open, fingers sliding inside.

"You better suck these well, unless you want it to hurt." Dream said with a sick smile on his face.

George sucked the fingers, letting saliva build up in his mouth to coat them properly. Dream's other hand snaked across his stomach, and came down to grip his cock roughly.

"Fuck, you're so hard, you really are a dirty whore, getting off on this, huh?" George's face burned at the humiliation. Dream was right, his cock had been hard since he had originally felt the blade against his neck.

He choked slightly as Dream drove his fingers deep in his throat, he quickly pulled out, deeming them wet enough.

A thick finger played at his hole before pushing in roughly. A loud moan echoed throughout the cave, George quickly moved to cover his mouth.

Dream slapped his hand away, "You're not going to hold any of your slutty moans in or else I'll slit your fucking throat." He pushed in two more fingers, stretching them out.

George's hole spasmed around the fingers and he let out a whine. "God, you're so helpless, I could do anything to you and you couldn't stop me."

His hips bucked back onto the fingers, Dream's words driving him crazy. He really was helpless, reduced to a needy, moaning mess. His own axe was nowhere in reach and even if he did have it, he was completely powerless against Dream.

The fingers were pulled out of him and he heard a spitting noise, followed by the rough slap of Dream slicking his cock up.

The tip pushed at his hole, and his hands that were pressed to the wall helped him push back, desperate to get it inside him.

Dream groaned as he pushed in, hole tight around him despite the preparation. George winced at the slight pain, breathing deeply.

Dream wrapped a hand around George's dripping cock and started to thrust roughly. "You really are getting off on this aren't you? Forced to take your enemies cock as your friends go about their day, clueless."

George sobbed and pushed back into the hard trusts. He looked down briefly and saw the slight bulge in his stomach. "So small, can barely fit my cock inside." Dream whispered his his ear. His legs trembled with the pleasure and his knees gave out. Dream caught him around his middle and kept him up.

"Can't even hold yourself up, you're so fucking pathetic."

George's wail echoed through the cave and he came right onto the iron ore in front of him. He felt the grip on him tighten before warmth filled him up, Dream moaned lowly as he pumped him full of cum.

George collapsed on the floor when he was let go. Dream laughed at the pathetic display, "We'll have to do this again sometime, thanks Georgie."

Footsteps got quieter as Dream ran from the cave.

George shivered, trying to pull himself together. "George?" A voice called to him.

His eyes widened and a figure came into view. "The compass isn't working, Dream must have messed with it before we started, how are things goin-" Sapnap's mouth gaped open as he saw George, naked with cum leaking out of him.

George's whole body flushed in humiliation as he was found and he realized this was exactly what Dream wanted, George on the ground marked with his cum and humiliated as his friend looked at him.

It's safe to say Dream won that manhunt.
--------------------
868 words