sofa sex (dnf smut)

hey so what do you wanna watch?"

george sighed, "there's not much out right now that's actually good, all the new movies are shit"

dream agreed, "that's true.." he leaned back against the sofa cushions, "wanna rewatch an old movie or something?"

george looked over to his friend with his impossibly beautiful eyes and nodded

"okay"

they'd eventually found a good enough movie to put on, something that wouldn't keep them bored for the night. but the both of them could never stay silent for more than 5 minutes when they were together. the movie was useless. background noise even. they would both end up talking and showing each other things on their phones.

there was a bowl of popcorn on the small coffee table infront of them, accompanied by another bowl full of spicy doritos, and a few packets of sugary cheap sweets from the corner shop down the road.

george leaned forward, opening a packet of strawberry laces to munch on.

"what should the next video theme be about?" george asked through a mouthful of strawberry laces, looking up at dream.

dream thought for a moment, trying to come up with a stupid joke as usual.

"minecraft but me and dream are on a date"

george scoffed, rolling his eyes with his usual stupid grin planted on his face. he admired his friends stupidity and idiotic jokes he would come out with almost every waking moment.

"i'm sure that would get the views up" dream added, with a sarcastic wink.

"idiot" george replied. turning back to the tv

dream wasn't very hungry but he couldn't resist the smell of the popcorn. he leant forward and grabbed the bowl, digging his hands eagerly into the sweet food.

they had both gone pretty quiet, so dream flicked a piece of popcorn in georges direction, accidentally hitting him near the corner of his eye.

"hey you hit me in the face" george said with a sarcastic frown. dream just laughed and threw another one at him. george raised an eyebrow, lunging towards him and grabbing a handful of the popcorn, throwing it at dreams face.

"stop! george stop!!" dream laughed, pushing him off, trying not to make eye contact with the boy tangled above him. george did stop, but not because dream told him to, he was just lazy and that was enough moving around for him in one day.

he retreated back to where he was sat before, leaving his friend covered in popcorn, some stuck in his hair. george noticed, laughing, and shuffled closer to help get it all out.

"wait wait you have a.." george reached a hand into dreams hair to remove the small specs of popcorn that sat there. at first dream flinched slightly, confused, but quickly realised george was only trying to make him look less of a fool.

george was sat close enough that their thighs were pressed together, knees occasionally knocking against one another. dream scrunched his eyes whenever george removed a piece to make the situation funnier, as he usually would.

george had to place his hands either side of dreams face, cupping his cheeks, so he could move his head one way then the other to check fully that he'd not missed anything.

"oup missed a bit" he laughed, picking out the last piece and flicking it at dreams chest. they were sat closer than before, faces only inches apart.

george looked up at dreams face, brown meeting green, smiling a small but genuine smile. dream unintentionally licked his bottom lip, holding his tongue between his teeth when he smiled back.