pup

George sat one of the airport seats with his backpack and 2 suitcases. He was finally in florida, after almost 3 years.

His visa was accepted a few weeks before today. The brunette had been so excited, he bought the tickets right when he told his friends, Sapnap and Dream, who he was also moving in with. Two weeks after that, he tweeted out that his visa has finally been accepted. The bird app had gone crazy, with almost 100k tweets under the “GEORGE’S VISA GOT ACCEPTED” trending page section. He also started packing two weeks before going, so his stuff would arrive on time.

And now, he was in the Orlando airport, waiting for his best friends to pick him up. He was nervous. It’s not like every day you meet your 3 year crush and see his face for the first time.

The blonde had texted him that he would arrive 20 minutes later than he was supposed to, due to him being stupid and snoozing his alarm at least 3 times.

So now, George was nervously waiting at the airport, silently hoping that no one was going to come up to him and ask for a picture.

His phone buzzed with a ding! sound. He quickly reached down to his pocket and pulled out his phone, meeting with a familiar contact name:

Dream <3

The heart was unreasonable, unnecessary, it definitely didn’t need to be there, something that couples would do, and George hoped that maybe one day, they would be a couple.

I’m here :) look for a tall blond with a black hoodie and black cargo pants
the message read

He thinks that they are probably the same cargo pants that the blonde wore in his picture with the “I love you dream” tweet, the same ones that his thighs looked hot in, the same ones that was in George’s mind when he rode his pillow that night, imagining it was Dream’s thighs.

He quickly erased the thought, not wanting to get hard in an airport. He tried distracting himself with looking around, trying to find the blonde.

The thoughts didn’t disappear. No, they were staring to multiply. From Dream’s fluffy hair, to his veiny hot hands that he would love inside of him, to his body size and how easy it would be to Dream to manhandle him, to the arm muscles that one of the twitter users pointed out to- yeah you get what i mean.

When he usually had those thoughts, he would have his trusty sex toys to help him, or some familiar sexual partners ( who usually had blonde hair, were tall as fuck, had muscles, hot veiny hands, a hot low voice and a big dick ).

With his toys being packed and sent one week and a half before coming here, he had no way of pleasuring himself, and he really didn’t want to invite someone over to his messy apartment, or go to someone else’s apartment while being busy. He tried fingering himself and jerking off, but both of them didn’t feel as good as it would be with a toy or with a real person.

If he did invite someone over, he wouldn’t have the usual things that they could use, like handcuffs, blindfolds, leashes..

His thoughts were vanished with a simple “George!!” coming from the distance.

A happy, tall blond man was smiling, running up to hug him. George stood up from the bench, doing the same as the taller did.

They met at the middle, hugging each other. Dream hugged the other, and lifted him up out of excitement.

“You’re finally here! After years!!” Dream said happily while looking at the brunette, tears slowly forming in his eyes.

“Oh my god, are you crying?” George laughed while the taller put him back on the ground.