Come, come, kitty, kitty

Come, come, kitty, kitty…" he whispers as he looks in the mirror.

George slowly swings his hips to the beat. They fit him perfectly; the cat ears are the same colour as his hair, so it looks like he has actual cat ears. He smiles at himself in the mirror and flicks the ear on top of his head. Its soft texture against his finger satisfies him and he brings his fingers down to his neck.

As the lights in his room change colours, he runs his fingertips over the bell collar around his throat. It tinkles and he smiles again, his eyes on his painted fingernails. He's checking himself out in his mirror as he hears a door open in the living room.

Dream would come in any second now. The LED lights in his room continue changing colours as he crawls onto the bed, Avril Lavigne still softly playing in the background. He had put it on loop on purpose.

"Let's play truth or dare now…" he whispers again as he's sitting on his knees.

As if he were an actual cat, he scratches behind his fake ear with his nails, his other hand in a paw-pose near his chest. He adjusts himself on his knees and can feel the tail behind him tickling his foot.

It kind of hurts to sit like this with a tail buttplug up his arse, but he has to do it. He wants to surprise Dream. They've been talking about it for a while and want to roleplay during sex, but have never actually done it. But now is their chance.

Then, George's eyes fly to the door as it's getting opened.

"Hey, Geo— oh," Dream says as he walks into their bedroom.

He wants to say something after closing the door, but as he turns around, he sees George on all fours on their bed, crawling over to him, to the edge of the bed.

"Welcome home, Master," he smiles up at him.

Dream blushes and puts his backpack on the floor, stepping closer to George. George really wishes he could move his tail right now.

"Well, well," Dream smiles as he looks down on his boyfriend.

He reaches for his face, and cups his chin, making George inch closer towards him, looking up at him with big eyes. George licks his lips as he looks at his boyfriend, who's getting hard by just seeing him like this.

"Aren't you a pretty little kitty?" Dream immediately steps into his Master-role.

George nods, the bell ringing around his neck. Dream smiles as he moves his hand, feeling the bell in his fingertips.

Eventually, he lets go and takes a step back, reaching for the hem of his shirt. He pulls it off of him, leaves it on the floor, and watches George sit on his knees in front of him.

"I like this, George," he smiles as he gets closer to George once again.
"You look so good. And you make me so hard," he smiles down at him.

George smiles back at him and leans into the hand that's now cupping his cheek. They don't lose eye contact as Dream suddenly pushes George on the mattress, his back hitting the soft fabric. Dream smirks as he sees the buttplug.

"What a pretty tail you have, George," he says as he sits on his knees on the bed.

He settles himself in between George's legs and finally leans down to press their lips together. It’s soft at first, but Dream quickly pushes his tongue against his boyfriend's lips. George smiles as he opens his mouth to take him in.

As they circle their tongues around each other's, George's hands travel to Dream's sides and they start to wander all over his body. Dream is leaning on his hands, which are next to George's shoulders. They make out for a while and their bare chests grind together as Dream lowers himself.