Milk Comes From Cows, Right? Wrong.

Before they had gotten into a relationship, George knew all too well Dream had a lot of sexual fantasies.

George is willing to try anything, really, as long as he's with Dream. So, today they are experimenting. They have a free day and Dream has been horny since this morning. All George wants to do is to sleep in, without having a dick press against his lower back or ass. They didn't have sex, but as they're laying on the couch, Dream turns his head to look at the boy in front of him.

"Do you wanna try something new?" Dream asks as he pets George's head.

His head is on Dream's chest, trying to fall asleep on him. He lifts his head up and rests it on his arms, looking at his boyfriend.

"What do you have in mind?" he asks.

Dream smiles, continuing to pet him.

"Well... do you wanna do it today?"

George shrugs, nodding.

"Okay, well," Dream smirks as he cups George's face.

His beautiful eyes look up at him as if he's a puppy looking at his owner; curious, innocent, and trusting. That's one of the main things he likes about George; he trusts him.

"I want you on all fours," he says as George already starts smiling.

"On the table," he continues.

"And I'm going to milk you so hard," he smirks, George smiling even wider at the thought.

"And I'm going to catch all of your cum in a jar, then cum in it myself, and—"

"Make me drink it?" George asks, his head falling sideways onto Dream's hand.

Dream's eyes widen slightly. What an amazing suggestion.

"Yes, love. I'll make you drink it," he smiles.

Twenty minutes later, the wooden table is cleaned, and George is on it, on all fours. His knees don't hurt, yet, and he has a blindfold on. Obviously, he's naked, slightly scared of what's going to happen. The curtains of their living room have been closed a long time ago, though the living room is still lit from the sun shining through the thin fabric.

George can hear Dream walking around, patiently waiting for literally whatever. He then hears something being placed underneath him, which must be a glass jar. He bites his bottom lip to hide his smile. Or was it to hide that he's scared?

"You okay, George?" Dream asks, standing in front of his boyfriend.

He nods at the voice in front of him. He'd die to see Dream right now, but being blindfolded makes it a tad bit more exciting.

He then feels Dream press his lips against his and they share a kiss before Dream walks over to the other side.

"When you say 'stop', I'll stop, okay? That's our safeword, understood?" Dream asks as he places his hands on George's calves, running them up his legs.

"Understood," George nods.

He feels Dreams hands travel up to his ass, massaging his buttocks. So far, so good.

He runs his hands up and down his lower back and ass, inhaling deep as Dream squeezes one of his cheeks. He hears a bottle being opened, which must be the lube.

A second later, he feels something cold against his balls, and it travels up towards his hole. He hisses as Dream pushes in his finger, feeling his other hand pull one of his cheeks to the side, giving him more access.

"Feel good, love?" he asks as he presses his lips against his cheek.

George nods, and then feels a hand wrap around his cock. He hardens under his touch and breathes out as he craves more friction. He slightly bucks his hips so Dream would start moving, and luckily he got the hint.