Waterfalls coming out your mouth

George come on, you know I didn’t mean it!” The blond teased at the older boy, his tone light and joking as George huffed.

“It was still rude! I mean you called me a bottom in front of so many people! It was so embarrassing, Dream.” George’s voice had no comedic tone, causing Dream to swallow thickly as he realized that maybe George was actually mad.

The two boys had been living together for about three months now, George had flown out to Florida to visit the younger boy and in the time he had been visiting, the Covid cases had spiked, causing a delay in George’s return home due to the newly placed travel ban. None of the fans knew that George had been visiting; the two boys hadn’t wanted to cause any more commotion in the ‘Dreamnotfound’ fandom, considering there was already a good amount of momentum that the fandom had built up. As much as Dream hated to admit it, he actually enjoyed all of the talk of him and George. There were a couple of fanfictions that Dream would read late at night, the stories being so well written and described everything so… vividly that the blond would sometimes find himself reaching into his boxers and touching himself to the idea of George’s pretty little lips wrapped around his cock, the loud whines he’d release as Dream pounded relentlessly into him, the way Dream’s hands would look as he grasped George’s neck… Fuck it was happening again.

The point was that Dream had slowly begun to develop very real and very strong romantic and sexual feelings towards his best friend, and no matter what he did to try and fend them away, the presence of said best friend literally living with him did nothing to calm the dirty thoughts that constantly clouded his thoughts.

Sure, Dream felt bad for calling George a bottom on Quackity’s stream, but it was a joke! He didn’t think that George was actually going to get upset, Dream never would have said it in the first place! Plus, let’s be honest, here. Of course George was a bottom, the idea of the five foot nine British man trying to top? It was ridiculous for Dream to even imagine… wait fuck, that wasn’t ridiculous, FUCK could Dream stop getting hard whenever he thought about George?

A low groan escaped Dream’s throat involuntarily, his green eyes going wide as he realized that he was, in fact, still sitting at his desk with an angry looking George standing over him. Fuck. George’s eyebrows tilt up at the noise, a confused look plastered on his face. “Dream? You good over there? We were in the middle of a conversation and you just… went blank for a minute.”

Dream couldn’t do this right now, not when there was a very familiar feeling building in his gut, not when the cause of that feeling was standing less than ten feet away. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck… Dream cleared his throat. “I- I’m fine. I’m really sorry, George. I only meant it as a joke, calling you a bottom.” As the words left his lips, the image of George pinned beneath the taller boy flooded his mind, the soft whimpers leaving the brunet’s mouth as Dream kissed his neck, the way his head would tilt back in pleasure as the blond slowly grinded his hips over George’s… STOP IT!!! HE IS LITERALLY RIGHT FUCKING THERE, CALM YOURSELF FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE!

A concerned look crosses over George’s face, the older boy taking a few steps towards Dream. “Okay I really don’t think you’re okay, you’re super red…” He was an arm’s length away from the blond, his hands reaching out and touching Dream’s face. “Oh my god Dream you’re burning up! Are you sick? Do you need to take care of anything for you?”

Another low groan escaped Dream’s throat at George’s choice of words. “George please get out, if you stay here any longer I’m going to do something that both you and I will both regret immensely.” Dream’s voice was warning, his inner thoughts battling over wanting George to get as far away as possible and also desperately craving for him to stay.