DNF Wencam Sex

Stream had just ended, and George felt like he was going to explode because of how much Dream had teased him. Normally, all the teasing wouldn’t get to him so badly, but it was the kind of teasing that got him this time. Dream had been sending him suggestive messages, photos and videos the entire time that the brit had been streaming.

This included pictures of Dream with a hand around his throat, making his face look fucked out as he looked into the camera lens of his phone, pictures of him gripping himself through his loose sweatpants, a screenshot of the app for the vibrator George owned open and waiting. He had also sent videos of himself pulling the waistband of his sweats down so that his boxers were visible, stroking himself through them. The last video was similar to the picture of him with his face looking fucked out while choking himself, but this time George could actually see Dream squeezing his neck. So before putting his vibrator to use, he decided to send back some photos and videos of his own.

The first photo he decided to send was on his slim, delicate hand wrapped around his throat with his eyebrows drawn together as he looked pleadingly at the phone camera. He didn’t send it yet though, thinking it would be best to send all of the results at once. The second photo he took was of him sitting back on his thighs in front of a floor length mirror, only boxers and one of Dream’s hoodies on with his thighs spread into a ‘v’ shape, his free hand placed on the floor in between his thighs.

And then he had ideas of videos to send to him. The first one was maybe around thirty seconds long, sitting in the same position as the mirror picture, but this time the camera was facing his lap. George squeezed at a plush thigh with his hands until an imprint could be seen disappearing back into his skin. After he was done, he slipped his hand up his thigh and brushed it over his erection, letting out a breathless moan as he did so. The action caused him to clench his thighs together, a soft whine emerging from his throat as he gripped himself through his boxers, head tilting back.

He stopped himself from getting too far ahead of himself, moving onto his next idea.

George turned the camera perspective around so that it was showing his flushed face before starting to record. He smiled seductively at the camera before parting his lips and sticking his tongue out, sliding his fingers over it to cover them in spit. He didn’t stop until his fingers pressed in deep, making his eyes water until fat crystal drops fell down soft pale cheeks. He knew his boyfriend just adored when he cried while they were doing anything sexual and knew it would rile him up.

After a while, he pulled his fingers out of his mouth and stopped the recording. And then there was the last one. He had sent all of the videos and pictures except for the one he was currently looking at.

It was a video of him fucking himself on his fingers and vibrator through the mirror so that Dream could see every little detail. He didn’t dare to cum though, not wanting to be punished as it was often something that was so unenjoyable that the brunette would regret doing it for a long time.

Once George was done sending all of the gifts he had for Dream, he sat back down in his streaming chair, whimpering as the tip of the vibrator rested against the sensitive ball of nerves inside of him. It wasn’t on currently, as Dream was most likely alerted through the app that it had been turned on and would be going through what he had sent to him.

Around two minutes was all that it took before Dream was calling him over Discord. George answered the call, video off while he giggled.

“You fucking brat .” Dream growled out, camera on with his phone in his hand.

“Do you like your gifts, Dreamie?~”

Dream stared into his webcam with a coldness in his eyes, dark lust vieling his irises.