hard dom

"C'mon already..." George trailed off in a whine. They were grocery shopping of all things, Sapnap taking his sweet time looking over the ingredients.

"Don't be so impatient, Georgie. How do you think Dream's going to react when I tell him how bad you're being." Sapnap glanced over at him through the corner of his eye.

George crossed his arms, "You wouldn't."

Sapnap tapped him under his chin, like he was a dog. "Oh but I would, you know he doesn't like it when you act like this."

George rolled his eyes, "He loves when I'm like this."

Sapnap huffed out a laugh, "That's just because he loves you in general, sweetheart."

"You saying you don't love me?" George pouted.

"Don't twist my words, baby." Sapnap's eyes narrowed.

Okay, maybe he shouldn't have acted out. But he couldn't deny how good it felt to be put in his place.

When they got home, Sapnap rushed to gossip with Dream about his behaviour. And now, George looked up through his eyelashes at Dream. He was kneeling, Dream's cock cast a shadow over his face.

"Well go on then, if you want attention so bad then here it is." Dream told him.

"Pssh, I want attention to me, not you." George emphasized his want.

"Too bad, so sad. You're going to choke on my cock whether you like it or not." Dream said harshly.

George shivered at the thought and heard Sapnap laugh from behind him. He opened his mouth, tongue giving shy licks to the head.

Dream grabbed his hair, forcing his mouth to take him in. "Just take it already you whore, we all know you want it."

George glared at him but didn't deny it. Two hands touched his body, rubbing gently. "You look so good like this, George, like you were born for this." Sapnap whispered softly.

George let his eyes droop at the words, mouth picking up the pace and sucking harder.

"Mmh, you were made for this weren't you, nothing but a dumb slut built to take cock." Dream muttered under his breath, hands guiding his head slowly.

George nodded as best he could with his mouth occupied, too subby to deny it at this point. He loved being a brat, but Dream all too easily forced him out of it.

He made one last attempt, pulling off. "Like you're good enough for my mouth anyway."

Dream slapped him across the face, "Shut the fuck up. Y'know I was going to be at least a little nice today." He grabbed George's head, opening his mouth with his thumb, and forced him back on his cock. "Not anymore though, gonna fuck your face till you can't breathe."

George gagged as Dream's cock hit his uvula. He got over it quickly, swallowing around him. Sapnap rubbed at his throat, feeling the bulge there. He traced his hands over his body, one coming down to rest on his cock.

George bucked into the stationary hand, whines muffled. "He's so hard from this." Sapnap observed. "God, he's pathetic." They talked about him like he wasn't even there.

Dream thrust his cock in and out, his mouth stretched wide to accommodate. He closed his eyes, relishing the feeling of being used. The brat was completely fucked out of him, at least for now. His throat swallowed and his tongue caressed the underside of the cock.

Sapnap shoved his hands down George's pants, starting to jerk him off, he whispered praises in his ear, telling him how good he looked like this.

George moaned around the thick cock, and came embarrassingly quickly, cum shooting into the inside of his jeans.

Sapnap kissed his neck, jerking him through his orgasm. Dream on the other hand laughed, "Fuck, you really are a dumb whore, being used really worked you up, huh."

He sucked harder and grabbed for Sapnap desperately, he got the message and took his cock out, letting George stroke him.

He tapped Dream's thigh and he let him come up, "C-Cum on my face, please." His voice rasped out, gone from the rough throatfucking.

"How could we deny that precious plea?" Sapnap asked rhetorically.

Dream shoved his cock back in his mouth, thrusts becoming more sloppy as he got closer to climax.

Dream dragged his mouth off, moaning at his own quick strokes leading to splatters of cum landing on George's nose and tongue. Sapnap followed soon after, cum covering his right cheek and forehead.

George slumped down, four hands coming down to catch him. They showered him in praise, Sapnap rushing to grab a washcloth to clean him up.

"Thank you, for all of that." George said, voice quiet.

They smiled at him, "Of course." Dream answered. "Anything for you." Sapnap replied.
----------------------
792 words