blistered love

George stares up at Dream, tears on the brim of his dark lashes as he whimpers weakly.

“Please, Dream,” He begs, tiny fists clutching the bed sheets tightly. “Don’t hurt me.”

Dream shakes his head and sighs, as if he was the one being disadvantaged.

“Shhh… shhh Georgie,” He holds a finger up to his lips, the other holding the wooden paddle at his thigh. “I would not have to do this if you knew how to behave.”

“I said I was sorry!” George squeaks, kicking the sheets below his feet as he pushes himself away from the 6’6 guy he had once dreamed about visiting. “I didn't mean to make you upset!”

“Didn’t you?” Dream responded, hands grabbing George's dainty little ankle in a vice like grip. Smoothly, he pulls the lithe man beneath him. Where he belonged always. Below his God.

“You knew I  would not approve of you going outside without my permission.”

Tears spilled down his eyes and Dream eagerly lapped them up like a dog. He groaned at the taste of his loved one’s hopelessness.

Yes Georgie, break down for me. Be bare and submit. Good boy.

“I— I— I had no choice! Quackity would not leave and he would start asking questions if—”

Dream’s fist squeezed his throat punishingly. George immediately tried to pry his arms off of his fragile neck. He could not get him to budge.

“I would have handled it. I thought we both had come to the conclusion that I make the decisions in this relationship, Gogy.”

George coughs and squirms, legs kicking out weakly as he struggles to get away from his assailant.

“I made your whole goddamn career, I take care of you. I give you everything George and yet you still disobey me,” He seethes.

George’s eyes begin to roll back.

Dream, being the merciful god he is, lets go right at that moment and allows air to fill his lover’s lungs once more.

As the man coughs onto his side. Dream begins to tear his sweatpants off.

George seemed to know better than to fight back. Soon enough, Dream had arranged George to kneel over the side of the bed with his pale arse in the air.

“I do this because I love you, George,” He says truthfully.

George screams as his best friend slams the hard wood against his plush ass.

He had never experienced such raw brutality before. The paddle kept going and going, uncaring off his twists, cries and pleads of fear.

The pace was punishing as Dream only spanked faster and faster.

When it was over, George was inconsolable. Dream had held him and rubbed soothing lotion over his battered ass, all whilst whispering into his hairline how much he loved George. That he would do anything for him.

Except let him go.

George fell into a dreamless sleep.

When he arises the next day, Dream will treat him like a prince.

Taking him out for ice cream, holding his hands, renting a cinema or a marathon of all the Harry Potter movies.

He’d kiss George, promise to cherish him and George would agree only to distract himself a little longer.
---------------------
529 words