Hide-N-Seek

Clay sat bored on a chair in the living room, Sapnap lay over the counter scrolling through his phone, and George was scrolling through videos on the tv- as thunder rumbled through the house the tv screen turned black with a flip sound, dream and George groaned, "I'm so boreddddd" George whined, sapnap sighed as he turned the flashlight on his phone, "well I'm not going to the basement so lights are staying off." dream whined, George nodded, "same" now the group was even more bored, "IDK let's play hide and seek I guess that would be fun." George said, "but that's for kids-" " guess we're kids because I have nothing else to do," dream said (simp moment dream) cutting off sapnap, sapnap sighed and agreed, "fine, who will be the seeker though?"

Thinking, dream yelled out the two words that solved many problems before. "not it!" George catching on yelled, "not it!" Sapnap looked at them disappointingly pinching the bridge of his nose, "ugh fine y'all have 2 minutes." George followed dream because dream had lived there the longest he knew all the good hiding spots, he stepped into a closet, George stepped in with him, dream spoke whispering "there's a door on the back that leads to a secret room sapnap doesn't know about it." he pointed to a door on the back opening it, dream let George enter first and stepped in close. After shutting the door and lighting a candle he kept in the room, it dimly lit the quite spacious room, they heard sapnap yell out, "I'm coming!"

Dream looked down at the smaller boy under him smiling, George noticed dream staring at him and blushed nervously, looking back at dream, his eyes were shining in the light of the lamp making their yellow color appear brighter dream noticed George blushing, dreams face tinted a light pink as he realized George was staring deep into his eyes, dream suddenly felt a strange rush of confidence as he leaned down close to George's face, George blushed even more as he nodded letting dream know he was ok with it, dream leaned closer and lifted the boy's chin kissing him softly on his lips, dream bit down softly on Georges bottom lip leaving room for dream to explore George's mouth, heat rising as the two boys intertwined tongues, with dream riding his hands up George's shirt feeling his soft skin pulling George in deepening the kiss, as they pulled away they looked each other deep in the eyes adoring each other features, as dream went in for a second kiss. He let his mouth wander to George's neck leaving small purple marks along it attempting to find George's sweet spot.

dream sucked on a certain spot, in particular, George moaned softly burying his face into dream as George's erection grew larger, "shhh we got to be quiet otherwise sap will hear." dream whispered, sucking back down on the spot. Taking off George's and lifting his hoodie off, rubbing George's clothed erection. Dream covered Georges whimpering mouth with the sleeve of a hoodie wrapping it around his head and trying it at the end, dream lay George down on the old carpeted floor, pulling down his and Georges pants leaving them both with sprung erections, George was whimpering and blushing into the sleeve craving dream, lust glazed over both of their eyes as dream put 2 fingers in front of George's mouth, "suck" dream ordered George, Dream lifted the bottom of the hoodie from over the mouth to the nose. George promptly followed dreams request.

As soon as his fingers had been coated with Georges saliva, as he slipped one finger inside of George, George moaned into the hoodie. Dream pulled his finger in and out of George repeatedly making George moan into the sleeve louder, dream didn't care about sapnap anymore as he inserted a second finger inside of George, making a scissoring motion around his tight hole. Dream did this before a little but when he figured he was prepped enough he started slamming them into George with a quick pace, hitting every part of his ass searching for his prostate, as he slammed his fingers into George, George moaned loudly into the hoodie, dream smirked as he took his fingers out slowly and bringing them back, George was going crazy from the slow pace.

"f-faster d-dream" dream smirked as he pulled his fingers out of George, George whimpered from the loss of contact, but without warning, dream pushed deep into George, without giving him time to adjust before he pounded deep into George, making him moan out of pain soon turning into blissful pleasure, soon he had started to hit the spot he had hit once before, "d-dream I'm gonna-" before George muffled, however before could finish is sentence dream pulled out of George "dream~?" George whimpered out as dream spoke seductively to George, "you aren't allowed to cum till I tell you. Are you alright, baby? May I continue?"

George whimpered at the cold in dreams voice, he nodded slightly, continuing, dream pounded his cock deep into George, George's legs shaking out of breath moaned for dream, his back arched and the uncomfortable carpet floors rubbed against his shoulder blades. "f-fuck d-dream Ah~ fuck he harder sir~" George moaned out making dream grunt as he pounded faster into George, "Yeah what's my name Georgie" dream spoke out pounding faster into George, "Sir! I want you f-fuck me harder, p-please!" George moaned out, dream Bottomed out, feeling George's insides mold to fit his cock, his hole tightening with every extra thrust. Dream bottomed out leaning down and kissing George's neck as he came deep inside George's abused hole.

"good boy~" dream spoke "Cum for me baby~" dream whispered seductively into George's ear, as dream shakily pounded into George's prostate one more time, making George release all over himself and the hoodie. They kissed as dream used the hoodie to clean up George. They had forgotten about the game as dream remembered the now previous game of hide-n-seek, he muttered the word "shit..." Under his breath opening the closet door to the lights blinding them, dream looked down and noticed a small piece of paper it read,

[-----------------------------------------------------------]
"I will be in my room with noise-canceling headphones listening to music while bleaching my poor ears, do not bother me for the next week. I turned the power back on by the way."

Ps. I'm never listening to Dream again.
~Sapnap
[------------------------------------------------------------]

They both snickered at the letter, deciding not to bother Sapnap. After that, they took a much-needed bath together.

The next day sapnap pretended to ignore Georges limp, as for sapnap had better plans, such as peacefully eating his cereal. Of course, that didn't happen as dream and George flirted with each other for the entirety of breakfast. Ending with Sapnap threatening them to shut up or he would tell everyone what happened yesterday. Of course, this shut them up for the rest of the day.
---------------------
1180 words