bath time pt2

Dream and George were lounging on Dream's bed, both of them on their phones as they were live on their merch discord, using Dream's phone to speak.

"George is just an idiot. He asked me- listen, guys, he asked me the other day where the light switch was. The light switch!"

Dream spoke to their audience, a smile dancing on his lips.

George scoffed, gaze on his phone as he mumbled,

"How am I meant to know that? It's not like I've been living here."

"Yeah, but... it's a light switch, George."

George rolled his eyes lightly as he kept scrolling on his Twitter, their voice chat falling silent for a moment.

"Does Dream cook for Sapnap and George? Nah, Dream never cooks."

Sapnap said, his voice coming through the speakers of Dream's phone. He was sat in his own room, playing some video game whilst staying in vc with the two of them.

"What? That's not true, I literally cooked for you guys this morning."

Dream said defensively, reading the chat that was already mocking him for not cooking his own meals.

"Come on, I cook, guys. I made them eggs. They loved it."

"Okay, those were kinda good, actually."

Sapnap said through the mic, making Dream shake his head softly at his previous dumb statement.

Dream then read the fast going chat as he hummed for a moment,

"So what else have we done..."

He said, trying to think of all the activities they'd been up to since George moved in with them.

Then it dawned on him,

"Right, guys, me and George took a bath together the other day."

Dream broke into laughter before he'd even finished his own sentence, realizing as the words fell from his mouth how weird it sounded.

And it was weird.

That hadn't just been a bath, it had escalated far beyond that.

George looked at him with wide eyes after he'd spoken,

"Dream!"

He practically hissed, making Dream laugh even harder.

"Listen, George-"

He wheezed out another laugh as George rubbed the blush that crept up on his cheek, groaning softly.

"Dreeeam.."

He whined, pushing his palm against his forehead.

"Why would you say that?"

"What? Okay- guys, guys, forget I said anything, okay? We weren't in a bath- me and George didn't- we weren't- nothing weird happened, okay?"

He broke into more flustered laughter as George shook his head at him,

"It just sounds even weirder when you phrase it like that."

George mumbled, scoffing softly.

"You are such an idiot, Dream."

"Oh, come on, it's not weird! It is not weird-"

Dream tried defending as he read their chat exploding with reactions.

"Guys- okay, fine, just forget I said anything. It was a joke, actually. Me and George, we did not- we weren't- nothing happened and we weren't in a bath together."