kiss me with your eyes closed - Pt3 eyes closed, no one is watching

The kiss was slow, lips connecting like they were meant to. Dreams' big hand is on George's cheek, holding his head not wanting him to get far away from him. The song on the radio was now unheard of by the boys, too focused on each other to even care. AS they started getting out of breath, they slowly pulled out of each other, foreheads touching as they calmed their breaths.

"Your lips are soft," Dream said, both giggling along.

"Thank you, Dream," George replied.

Dream was already desperate for a lot more of George's lips, smashing their lips together again. They were like a puzzle, that was always uncompleted until now. Soulmates, some would say. Maybe taking off a break from work was a sign, maybe dropping off Ranboo at soccer practice was destiny, and maybe ask a person you've just met on a date was a dumb idea, but who would have thought it would go so well? If he didn't have to ask his son's soccer coach out, he wouldn't be here tonight.

They broke the kiss again, breathing out again."You should get ready for bed." Dream said, locking eyes.

"Don't wanna leave you." the brunette replied.

"I'm here tomorrow, how's that sound?" he asked.

"Very good!" George said excitedly.

"See you tomorrow then!" Dream said, and with that George left the car, before immediately coming back. "Kiss for the night?" he asked as he opened the car door.

Drea replied with learning over as Goerge did too and kissing him once more before he left. Dream watched him carefully entering his house, turning on the lights as he saw the shadow of his pretty boy again as he had seen a few hours ago. But it was time for him to go drive home to the two other boys.

He opened the door to his house, Arby's boxes on the floor, of course. He walked into the kitchen, with a paper post-it on the counter "we used your credit card :)" Dream laughed at the note, before walking to his living room finding to boys laying on the couch, sleeping, Patches laying on the middle of the boys, the TV still playing, the chandelier on as a source of small light. He took a photo of it, sending it to George with the caption "came home to this and Arby's boxes on the floor" to which George immediately replied with "cute cat".

Dream let out a laugh cause of the reply, before waking up the boys and leading them both to their beds. "Had a good one?" Sapnap asked as Dream closed the door of Ranboo's room. "We kissed." Dream said with a sight smile. "Wow! He must really like you!" Sapnap said.

Dream smiled at his best friend's response, and even as he kept going about dating George, Dream still loved to hear it.

Sapnap had gone to bed by now, going back to his beauty sleep. Dream was showering, getting ready for bed. When he heard a 'ping' come from his phone he knew he had a message to read, when he got how the shower he checked the message. George had sent "my cat wants to meet your cat" with a picture of his cat going against the camera. "cute cat." he replied.

They talked for another while until George had to go to bed cause tomorrow he had to teach kids soccer once more. But before he let the pretty boy go he had sent "i wanna play Minecraft with you". George saw it and the bubble meaning he was replying showed up. " georgenotfound, George#0404 :)" George replied.

Dream smiled to himself, running to his computer and turning it up, logging back to his discord and adding George immediately, he has probably asleep by now but he just wanted George to add him back. He even whitelisted George and his and Sapnap's little server. He was acting like a love full and he knows it.

He waited for an hour, running around in Minecraft, hoping for a change for George wanting to play with him, even if it was 11 pm on a Thursday night and he had to teach kids soccer tomorrow. But nothing came, George was sleeping by now, he needed to. Or showering, he never knew.

The next day he woke up, he forgot to turn off his computer last night, so his Discord was showing off. He got up, to check Discord again when George's profile picture showed up on his private chats. George had added him back. He checked his phone next, an unread message from George waiting for him.

george:)
sorry i didn't talk on discord last night, fell asleep with cat
08:32 am

Dream read the message and responded with a simple "its okay gogy". He knew he would see the pretty boy today again, on practice. To say the less he was hoping to kiss the boy again, feel his soft lips against his and hug his small waist and make him feel safe once again, even if it was for the last time.

"Clay!" a familiar scream from downstairs, Sapnap.

"Yeah?" he yelled back.

"Get downstairs for lunch!" this time, Ranboo responded.

He quickly just put on a shirt as he fell asleep on only basketball shorts, as he went downstairs the smell of fried bacon came to him 'Did these motherfuckers ordered take-out again?!' Dream asked himself. No, Sapnap was cooking, or well... burning the bacon that was on the pan.

"Good morning smiley boy!" Sapnap said, still totally not noticing the bacon was burning.

"Your bacon is burnt." Dream sighed.

And as Sapnap flipped the bacon, the other side was black, totally burnt. "Yay!.. Just how I like them..." Sapnap faked smiled. Ranboo and Dream laughed at Sapnap as he throw the bacon in the trash.

"So how was your date with coach George?" Ranboo asked, willing his eyebrows at his dad.

"We kissed, and I took him home." Dream said, he had no secrets to hide from his son, they always had a healthy relationship and always talked about everything.

Ranboo's eyes widen at his father's words. "Really?" he asked.

Dream nodded and felt a pair of arms hug him from the side, his son was hugging him. "I really hope he makes you happy dad, you deserve it," Ranboo said. That caused Dream to tear up a little. Dream was surprised, his son's love language was giving high-fives not hugs, but he did enjoy the hug. Even Sapnap smiled.

The lunch went on, with no more burnt bacon and homemade sandwiches made by Sapnap. Ranboo had practice in an hour, as Dream woke up late, he had to get ready fast, he promised Ranboo to watch every practice he could. As he finished his meal, he took a shower and got ready as well Ranboo got his bag ready.

They got in the car and drove off to his school, this time Sapnap coming and making the car his own party and himself being the DJ.

"Nick! This is inappropriate!" Dream said as Sapnap blasted "I wanna see some a$$2 by Jack Harlow.

Ranboo and Sapnap only laughed at Dream and vibed to the song until the car was parked. Ranboo got off the car, finding his two friends that Dream had met the last time he came.

"Sapnap! My man!" Tommy said, coming up to Sapnap as they made some weird handshake that they probably practiced for hours.

They went into the field, meeting Phill and Wilbur once again. Inside, the other kids and coach Karl and coach Darryl, with no signals of coach George (Dreams' personal favorite).

Until, a pretty boy turned around, meeting Dreams' eyes, Dream went up to his boy.

"Hello Georgie," he said, George didn't like that nickname but coming for Clay, he loved it.

"Hello Dreamie," George said, gathering the balls, "good to see you here, again."

George got his eyes to Dreams level, sharing intensive eye contact, making it feel like everyone was watching them as the world stopped.

"What? To shy to kiss me here?" Dream teased, smirking.

"Yeah..." George replied his head down with a slight frown.

Dream grabbed George's chin, "Come on baby, kiss me like no one is here. Kiss me with your eyes closed."
--------------------
1890 words