scream for me

George was drawn to this man because he was faceless.

Or, at least, he was faceless when they met. Through the hazy darkness of the shitty halloween party, George spotted him. His black robes swayed as he walked, and though his face was covered by the long Scream mask, he tilted it back every once in a while to sip idly at the bottle in his hands, revealing a jawline almost as sharp as the knife he carried around. George swore that thing was real from the way it glinted as it hit the flashing lights.

Maybe it was the alcohol buzzing in his system, or maybe it was some carnal desire blooming in his stomach but as he watched the masked man dance, he gravitated towards him.

George was absolutely not dressed anything like him— his skimpy outfit hugging the soft curve of his thighs tightly with sheer black stockings that rose high up on his exposed hips. The rest of his body was covered by a latex leotard that showed much more than any normal person would dare to.

But this was George. If there was one thing he was confident about, it was his body.

And boy, was his confidence justified.

Dream, although covered in tattered robes, when his arms reached out and his mask was pushed to the side, all George could do was stare.

Hints of tan, freckled skin covered scarcely by a tight black tee that might as well have been body paint the way it hugged his muscles. As he drank, George got to see that skin trail up his neck and chin, watching the dribble of liquid pour from the corner of his mouth as he chugged his drink. Through the sea of people in shitty costumes and clouds of smoke cut up by flashing lights, George was sure he caught a glimpse of piercing green eyes.

George decided there and then— he absolutely must have that man.

As the music faded from one horribly repetitive dance song to another, George gravitated towards the masked man. Within a couple of long steps and a bit of shoving other guests aside, he had finally reached the man’s side.

A quick bump of his hip against the robed man caught his attention, and George quickly acted natural. He swayed slightly to the music, paying no mind to the confused man he had just bumped into.

George glanced his way just once, shooting a raised brow smirk he hoped he could see through the mask. Another bump, then another even harder. He watched the man watch him before turning around completely, his barely covered ass and bouncing bunny ears was all he left him with.

In the corner of his eye, George saw the way the man twisted the knife in his hand, and it nearly had him salivating.

When George finally turned back to him, he was met with a strong arm that gripped his torso tightly. George tried to wiggle free, but it was no use— the man was too strong. In a blurry moment, George was spun around once again, his back pressed against the masked stranger’s warm body and…

Oh, he sure had something going on downstairs.

George pressed into his touch, letting his little bunny tail rub against the tented pants behind him. Even with the mask, George heard the little groan the man let out and desperately tried to elicit another, but was stopped quickly.