good boy

George bounced his leg as he looked at the surroundings of the image on his screen; he’d been playing Geoguessr for a couple hours with Dream, and the consequences were settling in.

Accidentally, he’d drunk too much water while stressing over trying to win the game. His bottle had already been emptied and refilled, and he still kept drinking without even thinking about it.

He regretted it, though, as his leg bounced even more as he glanced toward the water next to him. He felt a growing need in his lower abdomen, but he pushed it to the back of his mind as he hastily clicked an area on the map.

He cheered. “I won again! I beat you, Dream!”

Dream tsked. “You’re an idiot, shut up. I’ll beat you this time.” George laughed mockingly. “Sure you will.”

Maybe George had been too cocky. He hadn’t taken into account the water he’d had, and how distracting his bladder was becoming. It was Dream against him, and he couldn’t even concentrate long enough to find hints as to where the location was.

He groaned as the red box flashed to the screen, indicating his loss. He didn’t have enough mentality to argue back with Dream as he focused all of his attention on keeping himself under control. He squeezed at the cloth of his sweatpants, grateful that Dream was streaming and not him.

“Wanna play again, or do you want to do something else? We could answer some of chat’s questions?”

“Yeah, that sounds good. I’ll just be right back, I’ve gotta go get something real quick.” He quickly deafened, letting out a small whine as he doubled over from the pressure. It was manageable, but annoying, and he was glad to have finally gotten an excuse to leave.

Or, so he’d thought.

He heard a ping from his phone as he finally stood; it was a discord message from Dream.

why’d you leave

you’re taking a while

hurry hurry

chat misses youuu :(

chill out

i’m just going to the bathroom and ill be back

going to the bathroom?

it’s taken you THIS long to go to the bathroom?

no, idiot.

then why has it already been five minutes since you deafened

George checked the time. Sure enough, it had been nearly five minutes already. He groaned.

god give me a minute and i’ll be back

no

George cocked his head to the side. What the hell did he mean by no?

come back

now please

dream it’ll take five minutes god

be patient you baby

nope

i said now.