Take Me

George was sitting on the kitchen counter with his legs slightly parted, on his phone waiting for the microwave popcorn to be done. Dream strolled into the kitchen and in one swift movement walked right up to George between his legs, placing his left hand high on George’s thigh and pushing down on it to reach up into the cabinet behind George and pull out a bowl.

He then walked over to the kitchen island, placing the bowl down. Meanwhile a red, flustered, wide eyed George stared at him, phone resting limply in his hand.

“D-Dream?” George stuttered out in slight embarrassment.

“What?” Dream asked, glancing over at George as if he hadn’t just completely invaded George's personal space to get a bowl.

“What the hell was that?” George said, still very much flustered and finding it hard to speak.

“Well we need a bowl for the popcorn, unless you wanna eat it straight out of the bag.” Dream smirked to himself, satisfied at George's stammering state.

“You could’ve just asked me to move y’know,” George stated, slightly annoyed at Dream's teasing.

“Well yeah.. but where’s the fun in that?” At that, Dream left the room, silently grinning and snickering to himself as he entered the living room to play a movie on the TV.

He left George on the kitchen counter with his mouth slightly parted in shock, eyes still wide and cheeks burning up again.

George knew Dream was just teasing him like always but he still couldn’t help the thumping in his chest. His emotions swirled in his head, not knowing if he wanted to get up and slap Dream for his incessant flirting or kiss him for it. Before he could dwell on it for too long, the microwave beeped, signalling the popcorn was done.

——————————————————

During the movie, George sat on the opposite end of the sofa as Dream, still mad at his friend’s previous actions. George could hardly pay attention to what was happening in the movie because all he could think about was Dream.

He tried to force the thought out of his head but his mind always wandered back to the way his skin burned under the firm hand on his thigh or the way his neck tingled as he felt Dream’s hot breath against it. His thoughts confused him even more as he refused to admit what his feelings were telling him.

Instead of accepting what it all meant, he got angry. Angry at how Dream always got away with his flirty jokes and slightly inappropriate touching. Angry at how Dream could mess with George's emotions, while all George could do was watch, heart beating too fast for him to form coherent thoughts.

George decided he had had enough. He was done being Dream’s little toy, he wanted pay-back.

So, as they sat in silence watching the movie, George made a plan; a simple plan but he hoped it would be enough. He figured it wouldn’t take much to get Dream flustered because George had never done anything too bold before, always keeping his jokes on the friendlier side of flirting and teasing. George made sure to never go too far in fear of what he would discover about himself.

Now George was sick of it, always feeling so helpless around Dream; it was time to finally stand up for himself and get Dream back, even if it was just a little bit.

George noticed the cans of pop sitting on the side table directly behind Dream where Dream sat with his legs up on the sofa, back against the arm rest. After a bit of debate in his own brain, George decided to get back at Dream in a similar fashion to what he had done to George. He would fight fire with fire, this way he would make it even.