Literal Attraction [Part 2, Continuation]

George balled his fists, sweat beading on his skin after what felt like an eternity of teasing.

"Fucking touch me, please." He pleaded, another shiver rolling down his spine simply from the way Clay was looking at him.

Clay had ended up paying for their food back at the restaurant hurriedly, wasting no time to get the brunette twink in his car and back to his apartment.

Now, George's hands were tied to the headboard and he was ass naked, at the mercy of his supposed soulmate.

George wanted to shove Clay off and touch himself to end the torture, but he'd never felt anything like what the blonde was doing to him and he sure as fuck didn't want to be anywhere but exactly where he was, even if it meant being agonisingly edged.

Clay rolled his hips subtly against George's leg as he finally started up again, tongue lazily travelling up the side of George's cock.

George stopped breathing all together, lungs full and spine arching as the back of his head pressed into the mattress.

"Clay." He whined, legs shaking.

The blonde in question glared up at him, weighing his options momentarily before bobbing his head and sinking down almost all the way.

George groaned, hands pulling against his restraints, trying hard not to buck his hips into that warm, tight heat.

There was a warning bite of nails to his thighs and he couldn't stop the pathetic whines and pleas that spilled out.

He'd only known Clay a few hours and already he was begging, throwing aside any pride or self respect he'd previously had to focus on getting Clay to speed up.

A low whine broke from him when the pleasure ceased, Clay had momentarily halted his movements to undo the ropes holding George.

His mouth dropped open in a helpless pant as hands immediately tangled in blond hair, forcing his cock fully down Clay's throat.

Choked off moans and whimpers left George's lips from the sensation, from being able to freely fuck Clay's throat.

The torturous edging had made his orgasm near quicker than he would have liked, but George was a slave to the pleasure, hips bucking up faster to chase his release.

George looked down to the man between his thighs and that was all it took for a full body tremor to rock his body as he came down the blondes throat.

Clay sat up, swallowing the last of George's cum and wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt.

He waited a few minutes, enjoying watching George recover with gasping breaths and shaky thighs.

"Fuck me, now." George managed to choke out.

Faster than was mentally possible to process, Clay had him on his lap, bare ass grinding on rough jeans.

George choked on the spit suddenly welling in his mouth when teeth sank right into where neck meets shoulder.

Hands flew to Clay's hair again with the rush of pleasure reviving his cock.

George felt like a fucking doll with how Clay easily manhandled him to get him on all fours.

It took seconds at most for Clay's tongue to work its way inside of George, a finger slipping in to slowly open him up.

"God, you're taking so long." George complained.

"Oh yeah?" Clay laughed and George felt a flicker of worry in his chest when suddenly two fingers curved and hit his prostate.

The brunette gasped, head falling forward and hips rolling back.

George whimpered when Clay added a third finger, the stretch so good he feels like he might pass out before he gets the man inside of him.

His fingers were unfairly skilled, breaking George down with ease with their teasing pace.

"You sure?"

George could've punched him for asking such a stupid question, but he instead settled for grinding his ass back on the fingers inside of him.

"Hurry up." He whined.

The fingers were taken out and he hung his head at the loss of his touch.

He could barely register the sounds of Clay's jeans being pulled down before he was being split open on the blonde's lubed cock.

"Holy fuck-" three fingers definitely wasn't enough with how thick the blonde was.

As soon as Clay was halfway in, he bucked his hips and shoved the rest of the way inside, their moans mixing as he rocked his hips, pulling George back onto his cock with the motion.

That fucker was lucky George liked it rough.

George practically sobbed as Clay started slamming into him over and over again, gripping the sheets like his life depended on it.

One of Clay's hands gripped the back of George's neck, keeping his face pressed into the mattress, his other hand gripped George's hip, keeping him in the position he wanted.

"God, so fucking good-" Clay murmured, ramming his cock forward, making George's entire back arch against him.

Pleasure and heat seized his body, white flashing across his vision every time Clay thrust up into him until tears fully streamed down his face, knuckles turning white.

Clay had such precise aim, fucking George's prostate with a bruising pace, causing his entire body to shake, the overwhelming pleasure numbing his mind.

He was being completely man-handled by his soulmate and it made his own cock throb as he neared his orgasm.

His dick made an indent in George's stomach every time he fucked him, sending George's eyes rolling to the back of his head as he moaned and drooled:

"So deep, holy fuck, so-" George cried out.

Clay just kept fucking him open and abusing his prostate, relentless and reshaping his insides to fit his dick.

Clay slammed himself inside particularly deep before suddenly biting down on George's shoulder and bringing a hand to harshly pump George's cock.

All George could do was scream, spasming from head to toe as he came, feeling his ass get filled with the blonde's cum.

Clay was on cloud fucking nine, eyes threatening to permanently cross as he frantically fucked George through both their orgasms.

They both collapsed, George's legs giving out from the intensity and Clay's strength leaving him, making him lie on the bed next to his soulmate.

"You did so good for me George, so perfect."

George hummed as Clay's arms wrapped around him, cheek squishing against his shoulder.

He sighed, eyes falling shut as his entire body felt heavy and he sunk into the mattress.

"We really should clean up." Clay whispered.

"Later, nap now." George responded.
--------------------------
1083 words