(i want you to) eat me alive

“Did I mess up a line or something?”

Dream’s voice snapped George out of the trance he’d been in. It was late on a Wednesday night, the lights in their bedroom dimmed to ease their eyes as the pair snuggled up on their shared bed. Dream was on his laptop, working on coding a project he’d started the other day.

“Huh?” George blinked, confused.

“You’re staring at my screen. Did I write something wrong?” Dream asked.

“Oh. No, uh, I wasn’t looking at your screen,” George said quietly, nuzzling his cheek against Dream’s warm shoulder. His boyfriend chuckled, leaning his head against George’s for a moment.

“What were you looking at, then?” He asked, voice softening a little bit as he reached up to ruffle George’s hair.

“I was looking at your hands,” George mumbled, face heating with embarrassment.

“My hands?” Dream laughed, the sound rumbling his chest. “What are you, a Twitter simp?” He teased.

“Shut up,” George whined, turning to hide his face in Dream’s shoulder.

Dream just laughed again, going back to typing. George shifted his head again, hugging Dream’s upper arm as he watched his hands work.

“What’s so special about my hands?” Dream asked after a moment, going back to typing. George watched with glassy eyes, snuggling up impossibly closer.

“They’re big,” He muttered, letting one of his own pale hands trail down to rest on top of Dream’s. “And nice,”

Dream chuckled under his breath, turning his hand over to lace their fingers together. “Yeah?”

“Yeah,” George nodded, squeezing Dream’s hand and craning his neck up to press a kiss to his jaw.

“You’re cute.” Dream told him, sensing his boyfriend’s need for attention and saving his work before closing his laptop and setting it on the nightstand.

Pleased, George swung a leg over Dream’s hips, shifting to look him in the eyes. “Way bigger than mine,” He continued, bringing their joined hands in front of his face to admire. Unable to help himself, he leaned down, letting his eyes flutter shut as he pressed light kisses along the veins on his boyfriend’s hand.

“Just watching me type got you this wound up?” Dream asked teasingly, free hand carding gently through George’s hair before settling to cup his cheek.

George let out a soft whine, leaning into the comfort. “Is that okay?” He asked meekly, letting their hands fall.

“‘Course it’s okay,” Dream smiled, letting his thumb rub George’s cheek a little. “I just thought you’d be tired. It’s getting kind of late.”

George only shrugged a little, turning his head to take Dream’s thumb into his mouth, closing his eyes again as he sucked.

Dream watched him carefully, George’s eyebrows knitting together as he let out a soft noise.

“Why don’t you put that pretty mouth of yours to better use, hm?” He asked, pulling his thumb out of George’s mouth with a pop. His boyfriend chased after it, pouting.

“C’mon, honey,” Dream cooed, smirking as George slid down between his legs, eagerly mouthing over his clothed cock.

George let out a muffled whimper as he appreciated the sheer size of his boyfriend’s dick with his mouth. The fabric of his sweatpants was starting to get wet with George’s spit.