oh sweetheart

Dream-" He was currently at his desk editing George's video for him for the second time that month. George was lying down behind him on his office couch, craving his attention.

"Dream! You never pay attention to me anymore."

"George," He warned sternly, "I'm editing this video, for you. I am doing this, for you. You can wait another ten minutes."

"Noo. I can't."

"George-"

"No. you never pay attention to me, I'll just go find someone else to do it better" George was pushing his luck, Dream was usually a patient person, but he was also quite possessive. Maybe poking the bear wasn't the most innovative idea, but it's been a while since he was put in his place, so why not?

"Dream?" He grew concerned, and his boyfriend was just loudly clicking around on his monitor, not attempting to reply to the older. He moved to the end of the couch to see his screen better, only for the tab to be exited and the computer to turn off.

Now, Dream had his hands folded in front of him, staring at a black screen, and George was starting to get worried. He may have gone too far. "You know what? I will just come back later."

"No, no, no. You've made it clear you want my attention. Now you have it."

"Um, could we watch a show, maybe?" George nervously chuckled, although it was not reciprocated.

"Actually, I have a different plan," George swallowed hard as Dream started to turn his chair, "I think you deserve a punishment."

"I don't think that's necessary-"

"Oh! But it is, sweetheart." Dream made his way to the couch and took George's chin in his hand to tilt it up. "Slut." And he promptly left the room and made his way to their shared bedroom. George got the message and decided he might as well listen as much as he can now.

When the brown-eyed man makes it to the bedroom, Dream is standing to the side of the door, arms crossed with a stern look on his face. George was already uneasy; he knew Dream had been stressed lately, maybe he should just apologize, and he'll go easy. Of course, George could use the safe word, but a part of him loves to see Dream angry. He loved seeing how dar he could go, just to watch him snap.

"Does it look like I'm messing around? Do I look like I won't punish you?"

"Uh no, no, I just-"

"Sit on the bed." There was no room for argument. He sat in the middle, body facing forward but his face towards Dream, ready for the next instruction. The green-eyed man made his way over and stood in front of the boy. His large tanned hand grasped the older's chin to turn his face side to side, then hastily removed it. He straddled him, grabbing the front of his sweatshirt and pulling him down for a rough kiss. With his right hand on George's chest, he took his other to grab his ass.

"Mmm," He moaned at the motion, allowing Dream to slide his tongue down his throat. Unfortunately for George, he had gotten so carried away; he forgot the circumstance he was in and decided to open his mouth. "Just get on with it."

"Oh, beautiful," Dream moved to the side so he could roughly rip George's oversized sweatshirt to the ground. "Someone forgot their role."

"W-wait, I'm sorry, I just really wanted you-"

"No, baby, It's too late for that," George whimpered at the implication. "I'm going to fuck your face till your jaw can't close, got it?"

"Y-yes sir"

"Good boy," Dream began to slide down his sweatpants and boxer, his cock bounced against his shirt. He took a moment to look at George. "Baby?" Trying to grab his attention with a softer voice.

"Yeah?" Surprised by Dream's sudden change in demeanor.

"Is this okay?"

"Of course."

"Okay." After all this time, Dream still knew how to give George butterflies, Always keeping his comfort in mind. "Open your mouth for me, whore." His tongue rolled out while Dream leaned down to spit in his mouth. "Swallow" He did as he was told and began to get into a comfortable potion.

Dream was sitting forward on the bed, and George sat on his thighs, purposely making them look more prominent, just because he knew how much the other got off on them.

"You look good on your knees," He moved forward, "Well, what are you waiting for?" George took his mouth and wasted no time sucking on the tip, getting used to the taste of pre-cum. He started taking more and more but wasn't making a lot of progress. Dream grabbed a handful of his hair to pull him off. "I'm going to fucking ruin you,"

"So tap two times if you need me to pull off." With a nod, he shoved all of his length down his throat. It was met with a loud gag, but that was expected. He didn't receive a tap, so he continued at a ruthless pace. George was enjoying it just as much, the feeling of being used. He started rubbing his aching cock against the fabric that bunched at his thighs, trying and successfully getting friction. Dream's head was thrown back in pleasure; he didn't notice George's shudder of an orgasm, ruining his sweatshirt.

Minutes later, Dream looked back down to see George struggling to be the wonderful toy he was, drool running down his chin. "Just a little more, slut." Moments after, he painted his throat white, "Swallow all of it." He pulled off. George quickly gathered all of the come that managed to escape the corners of his lips. "Good boy." Not too long after, their panting had slowed down; George broke the silence first.

"I feel icky."

"How? You didn't even-" George felt a burning blush run across his face, now realizing he not only didn't get permission to come but came for being used and giving a blowjob. "It's okay; let's get cleaned up."

"I'm going to be honest,"

"Yeah?"

"I cannot feel my legs." They both softly laughed,

"Alright, princess." Dream picked him bridle style to the bathroom and rested him on the counter. He took a towel hanging on the rack to run under the warm water and wiped his cock off. Then, he went back down to help remove Goerge's clothes. Dream pulled his still clean boxers and sweatpants up while giving his shirt to the shorter.

Dream carried him back to the bed and got him a fresh pair of underwear; he threw the dirty clothes in the laundry basket to be worried about later. Finally, they both got tucked in, George resting under Dream's chin, with the taller's arms wrapped around his waist.

"You know," Dream started, "Because you came without my permission, and this was supposed to be a punishment,"

"Yeah?" George questioned with anxiety rising in his chest, not prepared for another punishment.

"You're gonna have to finish that video," he ended with a smirk.

"You idiot." Geroge giggled and kissed the crook of his neck.

Simply two stupidly handsome, morons in love.
-------------------
1206 words