Mask On

"Who is it?"

George mumbled after hearing a knock on the door, gaze glued to his phone as he was laying on his bed, scrolling TikTok. His feet up in the air as he laid on his stomach, feeling too comfortable to get up and check the door himself.
He didn't even bother to look up and check who it was as the door opened, as he was pretty sure the person entering his room was Sapnap anyways. Dream rarely stopped by without a formal invite or request. Unfortunately.

"What're you up to?"

George's gaze lifted at the sound of Dream's voice, feeling pleasantly surprised by the sight of him as he watched his tall friend shut the door behind himself. It also came as a surprise to him that Dream was still wearing his mask, which was covering his face and hair.
That mask, it was the thing that had represented 'Dream' to him for far longer than his actual face. The mask he used to feel frustrated with for covering up the face he was absolutely dying to see, yet a part of him also kinda.. liked the mask. Maybe it was because the mask was so very 'Dream' to him, representing the man he'd known and secretly been crushing on for years now.

And it was also pretty much impossible to ignore how insanely hot Dream looked wearing that mask.

He fought back a smile as he could feel his cheeks heat up slightly from the sight of him in that mask. He really had to get used to this now if Dream was actually planning on wearing that thing a lot.

"Why are you still wearing that?"

George asked, unable to take his eyes off of Dream. Feeling watched at all times whenever that mask was facing him, unable to tell what his eyes could be focusing on at that very moment.

"Like I said in the video, I'm not taking it off. This is my face now, George."

Dream spoke as he went to sit down in an armchair next to George's bed. Spreading his legs out comfortably as he filled out the chair with his tall limbs and broad figure. He always had such a way to make anything he comes in contact with look absolutely tiny. That chair was quite big for George, a seat he'd comfortably curl up in at times when he felt a bit cozy. When Dream sat in it he almost made it look like the chair was made for a child.

George had to look away from him for a moment whilst shaking his head softly at Dream's dramatics, feeling flustered by the sight of him like that, sitting there practically manspreading and staring right at him with that cold, emotionless mask, displaying nothing but a constant smile.
George wet his lips as he tried to clear his head from all of the filthy thoughts that was running through his mind right then. This truly took him back to all of those times he'd gotten off to the images of Dream wearing his mask, back when he'd grasp at every small chance he'd get at seeing him. He'd spent countless amount of hours staring at those images, his gaze taking in Dream's body, his tall, broad frame. His big feet and hands, wishing those hands would roam his body, grab his wrists and pin them down.

The amount of fantasies he'd had about Dream with a mask on gave him a bit of whiplash seeing him wearing the mask again. This time, getting to witness it in real life. It made him feel exposed, flustered. As if Dream could see right through him and hear his every thought.

And whilst Dream was no mind reader, he definitely noticed the way George reacted to him wearing the mask.

Dream had always known George had some sort of crush on him. It was something he'd taken as a simple compliment at first, sometimes even playfully flirting with him just to get a reaction out of the dark haired boy. He found it amusing whenever George would get all flustered and red, telling him to stop in that whiny tone. It had been fun pushing those buttons, but at some point along the line he began to realize that he might be enjoying flirting with George a bit too much.