i crave a bittersweet release

So, umm… about those buttplugs,” Dream utters slowly.

George turns and looks at him from where they are at the kitchen counter, sitting next to each other. “What about them?” George says, looking up from his desert with an eyebrow raised. It’s definitely an abnormal topic to bring up while sitting at the island in their kitchen.

They’re eating the cheesecake that Dream tried to make for the first time, and George is proud to say he helped - if you consider clapping his hands that were covered in flour close to Dream’s face, and effectively getting it all over him… helping. Sapnap had already eaten his and gone up to his room, so the couple was alone.

“Well, you know…” Dream trailed off, looking slightly flustered.

George was starting to feel really smart for tying Dream up that one time, because ever since then he’s been more open to new ideas. But more importantly, he’s become more obedient. He’s become more versatile. He’s even become more shy.

George thinks he likes it.

“No. I don’t.”

“Well, you have them - like, buttplugs I mean.” Dream said, trying to appear more confident. George is starting to think Dream is actually confused about what a buttplug was, and is asking for a definition or something.

“Yes, Dream. Yes, I do,” George said, unamused. He’s refusing to indulge Dream in whatever this is until he can finally spit it out.

“Have you- have you used them since that one day you tied me up?” The blonde looks almost hopeful, but then looks nervous as he takes another bite of his strawberry flavored treat.

George thinks for a second before responding.

“Yeah, I’ve kinda had to recently.” He knows that’s probably going to spike Dream’s curiosity, so he can’t help but say it with a smile.

“What does that mean?”

George smiles wider at the fact that he was right, but quickly tries to resume his bored stare.

“I usually only ever use it when you haven’t given me enough attention.” George says with foe sadness in his voice, which ends up coming off as sarcasm.

“Oh.”

Dream sets aside his desert, now looking fully invested in the conversation.

“So, I should be fucking you more?”

Dream leans back in his chair, and It looks like he actually got bored of being an embarrassed idiot. Though, it was probably just his curiosity overpowering his weird modest mindset. The shift in demeanor gives George whiplash for a second. Not to mention how ridiculously hot Dream looks with slouched posture and his legs spread open. When he crosses his arms in front of his chest, George looks away.