How To Get Out Of A Speeding ticket.

He never expected to get pulled over for speeding.

Calling on the phone while driving? Sure. DUI? Also sure. But… speeding? No way. Well, he did have to get home as soon as possible, and maybe he was driving a little too fast, but, come on. George sighs as he watches a cop with blond hair step out of his vehicle in his rear mirror. The window rolls down and the cop lowers himself, looking inside of the car. There’s only the man in front of him and a bunch of garbage in the backseat.

"Do you know how fast you were going, sir?" he asks, looking George straight in the eyes.

"Eh, I guess I was going a little too fast," George shrugs, trying to hide his smile.

"Sir, you were going 65 on a 40. D'y'know how many points this'll cost you?" his American accent filling George's car.

"Uh… three?"

"Four to six points, sir. Please step out of the vehicle."

George sighs again as he takes off his seatbelt. The cop opens the door for him and George steps out. The cop closes the door again.

"License, please?" he asks.

George hands him his papers, their fingertips brush against each other and George hides a smirk as he looks away.

"Right this way," the American leads him to his car.

"Fucking bullshit…" George whispers as he sits down in the passenger’s seat.

"Excuse me?" the tall man looks at him as he sits down, almost bewildered at the scolding.

George's anger gets to him.

"I said that this is fucking bullshit," he repeats, looking at the cop next to him, crossing his arms.

"Cut the crap, young man. You shouldn't've been speeding then," he looks at a few papers he's holding in his hands.

"I don't give a fuck. Can I go home?" George continues being a rascal.

The man next to him sighs.

"Listen up, you punk, I could fine you right now but because you're only 21. I'm trying to find a better solution, alright?" he says.

"I'm trying to help you here."

"You could help me by—" George stops, shaking his head.

He looks out of the window as he hears the rumbling of the papers in the man's hands stop.

"I could help you by what? Go on," the cop places the papers on the dashboard.

"No," George keeps staring out the window.

"That'd be inappropriate," he smiles.

"Yeah? Why would it?"

He feels the cop lean towards him, and finally, he faces him.

"I'd say you could help me by plowing my ass," George smirks at him.

He earns a grin back. Good.

"I see. You wanna get fucked to get out of a speeding ticket, huh?" he asks.

George shrugs.

"If I can, I will," he says.

"Well," the cop opens the door and walks over to George's side, pulling him out by his arm.

He opens the door to the backseat and shoves George in, crawling in next to him.

"You're lucky you're so pretty, and I'm in need of a good fuck as well," he says as he closes the door.