pretty kitty, sweet puppy

Having a dogboy and a catboy was a lot of work.

Sapnap was incredibly energetic and clingy, always finding his way into Dream’s lap and kissing all over his face. His floppy ears were soft, and his curled tail attempted to shake every time he saw the taller man. Of course, with how his tail laid, he ended up shaking his ass more than anything. Dream was never one to complain for a free show.

George, on the other hand, was a brat through and through. He was constantly getting into trouble, hoping that he would somehow get more attention by hiding his keys, or spilling his water cup. He was mean to Sapnap sometimes, falling into the cliche of mean cat and sweet dog. Of course, this was only when he was trying to get Dream’s attention. Any other time and he was more inclined to crawl into Sapnap’s lap then the blond’s.

Today has been a particularly bad day. It started with Sapnap dressing up for Dream, wearing one of his big hoodies and a pair of pastel orange thigh highs. They gripped his thighs so wonderful, the pudge falling out around the tops and making Sapnap look soft. Dream had been massaging the boy’s thighs on the couch for hours, pressing at the fat and delighting in how eager it made his puppy.

It was fine. Until George woke up.

As part cat, George slept a lot. He was prone to simply falling asleep anytime he was near one of the boys, warm and cozy. However, this also meant he woke up when they were gone for too long.

Seeing how much attention Sapnap was getting immediately caused the kitty’s tail to flick, trying to shove his way between the duo and shove Sapnap off. He was whining and complaining about not being loved, while Sapnap simply whimpered.

When Dream reprimanded him with a few firm spankings, giving him morning kisses afterwards and petting his sensitive ears, he could tell George wasn’t done yet.

Sapnap stayed in his lovely thigh highs for the rest of the day, preening under Dream’s watchful eye. A flash of skin when the youngest was trying to grab a mug for morning coffee revealed he was wearing a thong. Dream groaned, knowing that all this buildup was sure to lead into something explosive.

And as always, George just had to add gasoline to the fire.

He emerged from their shared room after a cat nap wearing a soft skirt, sitting high on his waist and making it that much smaller. Not only that, but it was a baby pink color, bringing out the subtle flush of George’s skin. He was wearing nothing but a lingerie piece on top, with a pair of thigh highs to match.

Dream had to excuse himself to the bathroom afterwards, taking a few deep breaths in order to control himself.

Thankfully, George took this as a small win and played nice with Sapnap, kissing along his neck as they cuddled on the couch. Once Dream entered the living room, Sapnap let out a small yip and smiled at him. George simply lazily opened his eyes, trying to shake himself out of sleep.

“How was the bathroom?” the brunet teased, arching his back subtly on Sapnap’s lap and showing off. His hands wandered to grip at Sapnap’s chest, massaging the sensitive skin there. Sapnap whined, tongue lolling out of his mouth at his chest being stimulated.

“You two are going to be the death of me,” Dream growled, gripping the skin of George’s neck until he fell limp. “Bedroom. Now.”

George was eager to bolt to the bedroom once Dream let him go, leaving Sapnap whimpering on the couch. “C’mere puppy,” Dream cooed, wrapping his arms around the boy and hoisting him up. He carried Sapnap to the bedroom slowly, hands digging into the plush of his ass a little more than usual.

In the bedroom George was already on his hands and knees, his skirt flipped up to showcase the pink panties he was wearing. Dream growled at the sight, startling Sapnap.