touch me, tease me, need me

It’s been a month since George’s last orgasm and he feels incredibly antsy.

It was stupid, really. George was going back home to the UK for a month for the holidays and because he really missed his family and it was great, it was good, until…

Dream: i don’t want you to come while you’re home

Dream: just want you to edge yourself til you’re close for me and then stop

Dream: i wanna be the one to do it. you understand?

When George had received those texts three weeks ago, it seemed doable. He remembers how desire had pooled in his gut, the way his cock had perked up in interest at the idea of holding out for Dream, just so his boyfriend could be the one to tear him apart.

Now, though, on his way back to Florida, he finds it’s a lot fucking harder to follow through. He knows he only has one day left before he can come, but it’s getting so difficult. Absolutely filthy things fill George’s mind and every time he even so far as just glances at a man, he feels that wet hot fire lick at his insides.

Just the other day he was in the grocery store and he made prolonged eye contact with the cashier for just a tad bit too long. George thought he was going to catch on fire, the way the man’s brown eyes bore back into him. The way he could make out thick biceps even underneath his long-sleeved shirt. How the thin scruff of beard would scratch deliciously in between George’s inner thighs, just like he likes…What the fuck is wrong with him? So yeah, George has been mind-bogglingly horny for the past few weeks.

He doesn’t even dare edge himself, doesn’t know if he’ll be able to find the power inside of himself to stop. So he’s been dutifully ignoring his cock, no matter how much it pesters him to be acknowledged.

He sits inside the cab on its way to Miami. He doesn’t know what spurred their Miami trip so suddenly, but Nick thought it would be a good idea to break in the new year with some partying and clubbing. It’s not really George’s scene, but he’s just excited to be back home. And to come. Oh, and to see Dream, of course.

The taxi finally pulls up to the hotel and George makes his way up to the hotel room, knocking on the door to be greeted by Sapnap and Dream.

“ Welcome back, Gogy!” Sapnap hollers. He’s got his snapback turned backwards and a red solo cup in his hand. The festivities have already started. Dream gives George a wicked smirk that makes George’s insides twist and plants a chaste kiss on his cheek.

He doesn’t pull away immediately, though, and instead lingers to whisper, “You’re mine after the club tonight, got it?”

George takes a shaky inhale and nods, feeling his cock twitch in his pants.

George is delightfully drunk now, downing a couple of vodka cranberries. They’re in some crowded nightclub he can’t bother to remember the name of. He doesn’t even really remember the whole sequence of events super clearly, but now he’s on the middle of a dancefloor with his shirt unbuttoned and a drink in his hand. He knows Sapnap and Dream are in here somewhere, but that doesn’t concern him too much. The alcohol flows through his body, loosening him up and making him feel so languid and lush, as the music directs his body to and fro.

As he’s swaying, he feels hot hands press into his hips, just right above the start of his jeans. He knows it’s not Dream’s, they’re not big enough, but they’re rough, gripping at him tightly where they meet his skin. Greedy, greedy, George thinks, but he revels in the attention because fuck, this is the first time he’s been touched in three weeks.

The stranger dances on him, keeping his hands steady on his hips for some time, pressure hard enough to make himself known and to make George’s cock jump out of curiosity because God , it feels good to be wanted. Tentatively, the hands travel their way to George’s taut stomach, splaying there underneath the fabric of his shirt, as if testing if George is okay with it. In a drunken daze, Georege grabs the stranger’s hands, not pushing them away but pressing them harder into his body. Like permission.