good boys get stickers

“Baby?” Dream’s soft voice was like warm milk.

George looked up from his phone briefly, gazing at Dream’s silhouette in the dark doorway. His eyes lit up with the blue light of his twitter feed, showing their disinterest in what Dream had to speak about.

Dream hummed softly, “George.”

“Yes?” George spoke quietly, “What?”

“Hello?” Dream sounded exasperated, a sigh escaping his lips, “I’m speaking to you.”

George scoffed a bit, rolling his eyes as he locked his phone, dropping it onto his chest.

“You have my full attention.” George added a hint of sarcasm into his voice.

“Hmm.” Dream hummed, loving the slightly flustered reaction he got from the brunet. “Watch your tone, baby.”

“S-sorry.” George’s voice became coy, “I’m sorry, sir.”

“Better. Good boy.” Dream mused, a satisfied smirk on his lips as he finally took a couple steps inside the dimly lit bedroom.

George sat up, phone abandoned on the nightstand. His legs were pulled up to his chest, eyes trailing the blond as he sat at the edge of the bed and set down a couple things onto the comforter below. George craned his neck to get a closer look, but all he caught was a quick glimpse of the familiar shiny bottle of lube.

Just the implications of that made the blood rush right in between his thighs.

“You wanna try something new, sweetheart?” Dream asked, placing a soft hand onto George’s knee. The fingers slowly pried his legs apart, and George whimpered.

“What do you… wanna try?” George asked, though his voice got lost.

A bit of rustling came from the blankets, and George saw a glimmer in the dim lighting. Something oddly familiar, but he couldn’t quite pick it out.

“Every time you do something good,” Dream turned his attention to the sheet in his hand, “You get one of these.”

Dream flipped the paper around, letting George see what was on it. His eyes squinted then widened, surprised at the contents of the paper.

It was a full size sheet of little gold star stickers.

“Stickers?” George asked after a second.

“Stickers.” Dream emphasized, “Don't you want a bunch of these cute stickers all over?”

George thought for a moment, ultimately deciding to nod. He really did want those stickers…

Dream smiled, laughing softly, “Good boy.”