talk shit, get hit

"Dream, don't let him." George turns to Dream, pulling an innocent face before dropping the act and turning back to Sapnap.

"Do it."

Sapnap pulls his right arm back and winded up. Standing in front of George gave him the best vantage point to unleash a nasty right hook, but he didn’t plan on closing his fist. George had been coming at him all night, he had this way of figuring out what buttons press the easiest and poking at them until the other sees red.

Dream slightly stands to block the slap, not really wanting this night to end badly. After all, this was when everything was supposed to be good. He catches Sapnap’s arm but his hand slips when Sapnap pulls back. Sapnap’s arm retracts once more, probably with more power than it initially had, and he slaps the living hell out of the brown haired man sitting in front of him.

George’s head swings in the direction of Sapnap’s hand and his vision blurs for a few moments. The room is awfully quiet. George barely hears Sapnap when he tells him to slap him back. He does, and then he remains awfully quiet while the other guys try to bring the energy back for the next hour.

When everyone starts leaving, George starts to get up but he’s pulled back down on the couch by a grip that really yanked him back. He looks to his left and Dream’s sporting quite the look on his face.

“Our room, now, sit on the bed and wait for me.”

With that, George walks slowly toward the door, across the hallway, and scans his key card for his and Dream’s room. He’s still in a bit of a haze from the slap, so he sits on the edge of the bed playing with the strings on Dream’s hoodie that he threw on after the day was over. He doesn’t really know what he’s expecting from his boyfriend, he could be worried about his and Sapnap’s friendship, he could be angry at George for instigating, he doesn’t know. His mind wanders for what seems like forever until he hears the door scan another card.

Dream walks in and throws his key and phone on the table before stalking over to George at the edge of the bed. He puts his hand under George’s chin and lifts it until they’re making eye contact.

“Thought you would’ve had some choice words for Sap after that slap, but no. He shut you up, didn’t he? Also thought you told me you weren't a little bitch.”

“Dream,” George’s pupils dilate as he melts into the tone of Dream’s voice.

Dream’s left hand makes its way to George’s hair and he yanks it back, forcing George at an uncomfortable angle. His right hand dances across George’s pink lips, “did you like it?”
“What?”

“I said,” Dream’s hand wraps around George’s throat and he just barely squeezes on the sides, “did you like it when he slapped you?”

George’s breath catches and he can’t help but whimper because he knows what his answer is. He nods ever so slightly and swears he sees something ignite in the blond’s eyes.

“Wanted,” he whines, “wanted it to be from you.”

“Oh, did you now? Want me to slap the brat out of you, hm?”

Dream’s hands enclose around George’s flushed cheeks and he leans down to meet him at his level. There are sucks of breath and whimpers on George’s end as he chases Dream when he starts to pull back.

“Mm, then ask for it.”

Dream turns around and walks to the bathroom. He starts taking his sweatshirt off and his shirt goes along with it, leaving him shirtless as his boyfriend is sat on the bed speechless.

“Dream,” George whispers from the bed, “dream, please.”

Dream raises his eyebrows and looks back expectedly at George. He wants to hear him say it.