Clay Is George's Tutor. What could go wrong?

19 year old George was currently lost in deep thought. He had a huge upcoming exam for school that he needed to study for, but that wasn't what he was tugging at his brain. He rested his head on the desk of his room, mind racing with thoughts he'd rather not think about.

All George would think about is his teacher, or rather tutor, Clay. He never actually knew when he began feeling this profound love for his teacher. I mean, come on, the guy probably was just teaching him and was completely oblivious of George's feelings.

The way Clay's dimples would show every time he'd smile, his luscious blonde hair and how it'd always smell like honey and camomile, the beautiful emerald eyes that would feel like it was piercing George's heart, all of it. It all drove George crazy.

He would make excuses for his tutor to come by to his house. Sometimes, lying to him about school projects he needed help with, or just pretending to not understand a lesson. He would always love the way Clay praised him every time George did something correct. It made George shiver at the thought of Clay's smooth voice whispering sweet praises into George's ear.

"fuck..." George bit out under his breath. He needed to study for this exam, but he couldn't see his tutor or else he'd probably break. Not to mention the last time Clay came over, his tutor put a hand on George's lap, as a sweet gesture, nothing more, but George couldn't help but to think it was sensual. That night, George thought of that action as he wanked off.

He slowly grabbed his phone that was on his desk and opened messages, finding his tutor's contacts and messaging him the following:

"?Hey clay, its george. I have an exam coming up and i kinda need help with it. are u free"

His finger hovered over the send button. He didn't need help studying, but he wanted Clay to come over. He needed him. He was so desperate.

Biting his lip, George finally pressed send, watching as in the text bubble appeared on his screen.

In merely 10 seconds, George was surprised to see that Clay had already seen the message, and was already answering. It was probably a coincidence though, Clay was probably on his phone already.

The brit waited in anticipation as he waited for Clay's answer.

After a couple of seconds, the message appeared, and George quickly read,

"Oh sure. I'll be right over. but i have a question george."

George gulped, slowly typing,

"?what is it"

George's mind was racing. What would Clay ask? It could be inevitable. It made George shiver with anticipation.

"well, you never really needed much of my help in the past. Is there something up? these past few days youve been calling me over a ton, (not that theres anything wrong with that, im just curious.)"

Well fuck. George thought. Clay wasn't as oblivious as he thought. But there was no way Clay knew that George had feelings for him, right?

"no nothing in particular. i just need help i guess lol"

George let out an exasperated sigh. He hoped to god that Clay didn't know about his feeling towards him. Right? George doesn't want Clay to know that he likes him... because then their relationship would be awkward... But what if Clay already knew? And what if Clay liked him back?

A buzz from his phone brought him back to reality. His eyes quickly glued on the screen as he read the message,

"oh ok then, im omw🏃"

The brunette threw his phone back onto the desk and leaned against his office chair, eyes on the celling.

A familiar doorbell rang into George's ears, making him flinch a bit, heart racing.