Red, Green, Blue

Dream decided to test out his limits with his newest idea for self-discipline, to prove that alphas aren’t as horny as everyone makes them out to be: abstaining from, well, doing anything horny.

He’s lasted a considerable amount of time, but he keeps getting really, really cocky about it.

George sighs. He’s sitting on his bed with Sapnap, both trying to think of their next strategy. Dream has, surprisingly, been mostly teasingly encouraging of all their attempts at breaking his will. But what started out as a joke has turned into a full blown competition at this point, and Dream is only getting more and more confident.

George hums. “We’ve tried everything.”

“Well, not everything .”

George gives him a look, and Sapnap goes on.

“Nobody gets it like, perfectly right, you know? Like- we know Dream, we can guesstimate what he likes pretty well. But anybody we’ve tried to get him interested in doesn’t know these things.”

George cocks a brow at the beta. “So what’s your idea?”

Sapnap shrugs. “I dunno. Unless we find someone and give them a crash course, I’m starting to doubt we’ll win this.”

“Psht. He can’t last forever . Besides, I have another idea.”

“Oh?”

George grins. “You’ll see.”

~

George reaches into his closet with shaky fingers.

He grasps soft, blue fabric, tossing the hoodie onto his bed and digging into one of the other drawers. It doesn’t take him long to find what he’s looking for.

He pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it to the side, then lets his hands find and unbuckle his belt and undo the zipper. He pulls down his jeans, stripping down entirely.

He sits for a moment, feels the softness of his bed against bare skin, eyes glancing to the door in some anticipation before he moves on.

Pulling the pale blue hoodie over his head, he sighs into the soft fabric draping over him generously, oversized enough that it covers him down to his thighs. He pulls socks of the same color on next.

Although barely clothed, the hoodie does its part in warming him, and his fingers go to trace the bottom line just barely covering him up. From the middle of his thighs on down to past his knees is nothing but bare skin, and the collar of the hoodie is wide enough that it could probably be pulled down to reveal more of his neck and collar pretty easily.

He glances to the mirror, cuddling further into the comfortable fabric for a moment, enjoying the softness against his skin and bringing it up to his nose to breathe in the scent of freshly washed laundry.