House Party Madness.

Go over to him!" Alex coaches him.

George smiles and shakes his head, taking a sip from the drink in his hand.

"No, stop!" he laughs.

"He doesn't even know who I am!"

The music is loud in their ears, along with people loudly trying to talk to each other over it. The house they're in is pretty big, there must be at least 50 people there.

"He looked at you already! Go on, just talk with him!" the smaller boy next to him laughs.

George looks over to the boy of interest they're talking about, seeing him take a beer from his fridge as he sits on a kitchen counter. He opens it and takes a sip, scanning the room.

His name is Clay and he's a senior. He's got blond hair and green eyes, pierced earlobes, and such a beautiful, athletic body.

For some reason he had invited juniors, such as George and Alex, to the party as well. A friend of his leans into his ear, and the boy smiles in response.

His eyes scan the room again, smiling as he sees George. George blushes and smiles back at him, trying to wave with the alcohol in his hand. He feels Alex slightly push him into the boy's direction at the opposite of the two connected rooms. He laughs and hands him his drink.

"Okay, I'll go talk to him. Don't leave the party without me, okay?" he says as he's turned around already.

"Hell yeah!" Alex shouts above the music as George starts walking to the kitchen.

As George enters the kitchen, the boy eyes him up and down and nods his head. Ah, yeah, the classic straight-chad-I'm-a-football-star nod.

"Hey," George shouts at him, leaning into his ear.

"This is your party, right?" he asks.

"Yeah, dude. Enjoying yourself?" he asks after he turned his head, close to George's ear.

"Of course," George leans back.

"I was wondering if I could get a drink as well?" he asks.

The boy nods and opens the fridge next to him, taking out a White Claw.

"Can I ask you something?" the boy asks as he watches George open the can.

He nods.

"So... you're gay, right?" the boy asks after leaning into him, his lips close to his ear again.

George forces out a smile and nods.

Why would he just ask that?

"Sorry if it was a weird question," he says.

"Does it hurt?" he continues.

Okay, maybe he's not that interesting after all.

George nods anyways, and the boy grins at him.

"Can we talk somewhere private?" he asks as he stands up from the kitchen counter he was sitting on.

"My room is upstairs."

Are you fucking kidding me? A rude straight boy asking if they can talk somewhere in private after just asking if he were gay?

Does he really think George is joining him?

Of course he is. Clay's hot as fuck.

George nods and follows him to the stairs. A few people are sitting on it and greet Clay as he walks upstairs. He waves back to the girls and a few dudes.

As they get to the hallway, someone exits from what seems to be the bathroom, sick as fuck. Clay pays no attention to him, but George laughs as he watches the guy run past them. Clay opens a door to his left, and George follows him in.