Dream's Control

George laid uncomfortably in the bed. He was going through a monthly heat. Back in the UK, he was often alone so he didn’t have to worry about any alphas. But in Florida, both Dream and Sapnap were alphas. Luckily, Sapnap already had his boyfriend Karl, so he didn’t feel the need to mate George. He had a small crush on Dream but it wasn’t so serious. And Dream had pretty solid control, especially for such a ferocious alpha in both human and wolf form. Or at least that’s what George thought.

Sapnap was out getting groceries. Dream stayed at home. But he’d already taken pills to avoid and lower the intensity of his rut, including his instinct of wanting to mate the omega.

George wanted to take another pill to help with the pain of his heat. He had locked the door just in case. But he trusted Dream not to barge in. He turned the lock of the door knob and opened the door. Dream was in front of the door, in wolf form. George turned around and immediately noticed huge claw marks on the front of the door.

Dream was alert in his stance, his paws ready to pounce. His tail was up and alight.

He wondered how he didn’t notice earlier, perhaps it was because of the music he was listening to in his earbuds. Dream’s clothes were thrown to the side. They looked like they were torn roughly off. George felt relieved to see it wasn’t any merch that got ruined.

But that was the least of his worries. He needed to know why Dream was in his wolf form. And being in heat wasn’t helping.

“Dream, why are you in-” George started.

Instead of responding, Dream growled and ran forward to nip at the omega’s clothes. George was heavy in arousal as he felt Dream’s snout touching him. He took all his clothes off in a hurry. He felt ridiculous as soon as he was completely nude. Why was he taking all his clothes off for Dream? Why was Dream in wolf form? His tail tucked between his legs as he realized Dream had been watching him take his clothes off.

“Okay, now what do you want? Ah-”

Dream pushed George down, claws almost protruding into the omega’s flesh. George decided to shift into wolf form to have a layer of fur protecting him from being scratched.

That seemed to make it worse as Dream became more ferocious.

Dream lowered and bit onto George’s neck. George gasped, “Dream, what are you ah-doing?”

Dream didn’t answer and he opened his jaws to bite back in. He stayed there while a growing numbness in George’s neck stabbed the omega. Dream finally let go and got off George.

George realized Dream had left a mating bite on him. All they needed to become mates was for-

“DREAM!”

The omega got up and felt slick dripping from his hole. Dream was staring at his rear and he leaned forward, pressing his nose against George’s hole. George shivered as he felt Dream’s warm nose fucking his hole.

Without warning, Dream mounted on top of George. George gasped as he nearly lost his balance.

“Dream, please, don’t-mate me,” he cried.

It was no use, Dream kept adjusting himself on top of George. Something was off, Dream wasn’t speaking, he only responded to George in animalistic growls. George decided to whimper back to let Dream’s wolf know he was in distress, as well as releasing distress scent. Dream stopped. George held his breath as Dream slowly got off George.

George sighed in relief but felt Dream nudging his stomach and purring. It hit George with a note of panic as Dream immediately mounted him again. He could feel the alpha’s cock getting dangerously close to his hole.

“Dream, please don’t breed me, I’m not ready for pups,” George whimpered. Dream responded by purring on George’s back. George could smell Dream releasing calming pheromones.

George was in a hazy mess of emotions. His heat made him want to be bred. Some part of him had the animalistic desire to breed and make pups. To have babies with Dream. Another part of him wanted freedom. Not to be pinned against the ground by Dream and be forced to be bred.

Dream licked George’s back, releasing more of his scent to calm down the in-heat omega. George moaned. Dream was extremely heavy. It was impossible to stay standing while Dream was threatening to breed and impregnate him.

George wanted Dream to stop. It was scary enough for Dream to be in a beastly ferocious wolf form.

Dream thrusted. George felt the pain deep in his gut as Dream’s huge dick tore his insides apart. George moaned, his wolf whimpered, trying to let Dream know he was in pain. Dream purred again in an effort to comfort George.

Dream thrusted in and out, his long girthy cock hardening. George felt his own dick harden. He let out animalistic howls in pain. He couldn’t believe this. How could Dream, a friend he trusted do this to him? That Dream would rape him. George looked pregnant enough with Dream’s dick poking through and causing a bulge.

Dream came inside of George, spilling his cock and letting his knot inflate. George felt uncomfortably full. His hind legs felt numb, it felt even harder to balance Dream on top of him.

Dream was definitely going to get him pregnant. Dream got them to lay down with Dream behind George and holding his wolf waist. His knot was still firmly stuck inside George, keeping Dream’s cum in there until it successfully bred him.

George began crying. Even though his tears blended into his fur, he still let out whimpers and sniffles. Dream noticed this and let out a calming scent. Dream nudged George’s stomach and put his paw on top of George’s belly. He lifted his snout, opened his jaws, and let out a loud howl to let the world know that he had mated an omega. George was no longer an independent omega, he was Dream’s omega. George was going to be an omega forced to bear Dream’s pups.

Dream kept his paw on George’s belly. George tried thinking of things to make everything better. Perhaps he secretly wanted pups all along. George had a crush on Dream, and this was just Dream’s way of telling him he liked him back. George cried himself to sleep as Dream kept his tail curled around him. It was a sign of possessiveness. To tell other alphas George was taken.
---------------------
1101 words