Bunny 🐰

George Davidson has always been a quiet and reserved guy. Even in middle school he had kept to himself. So it was a wonder he'd get a job that doesn't have to do a lot of talking.

It was a basic office job. Nothing that special. He's the personal assistant to the boss of a major company. The company mainly dealt with hero type of things. All he has to do all day is file papers and get anything that his boss needs. That involves coffee or even getting his boss something to eat for lunch. George is also in charge of setting up meetings and making sure his boss is driven anywhere that he needs to be at.

His boss, Dream WasTaken is  a cheerful kind of guy. Always has a smile on his face and uses his manners very well. He's always dressed in black suits or even green at times. In George's opinion, Dream is a man that has his life together.

George had been surprised that he got a job at the agency. The agency was well known for all higher class people. Even George's own father had been surprised he got in. He's not anything special so it was a big surprise that George was chosen out of eleven other people.

George liked his job. At the beginning of his job he never really looked at his boss, just did as he said. He rarely speaks to other coworkers. Even when he does that's usually to tell Sapnap that he's being loud and annoying or telling Quackity to go away. His life was going great. That was until Dream began to do strange things.

Dream touches George, a lot. At first, it had made George flinch hard due to shock but after the sixth time, he was used to it. Touches on his lower back, shoulder, head, and even one time on his upper thigh.

George had no idea what exactly his boss was doing but he liked it. Dream is attractive, that was obvious. Why would George tell the only guy that's ever touched him like that to stop? He didn't want those soft touches to stop, he craved more actually.

Sometimes George would purposely walk close to his tall handsome boss just so their hands would brush up against each other. Dream never seemed to mind. George would even purposely drop something in front of Dream's desk and pick it up, just to make sure Izuku knew how nice his ass looked in his new work pants.

George's sex life is rather…non-existent. He’s never had sex or even held hands with another person. He however has kissed another person. The kiss was nothing more than a peck on the boy's lips but it still counts. That was back in kindergarten with his best friend, Aiden. Besides all that he is inexperienced.

He doesn't hate that he's inexperienced. He just plans to keep to himself. He enjoyed the way Dream touched him but he knows as soon as his boss finds out he's a virgin all of those nice touches will disappear. He doesn't feel pressured to lose his virginity. But if Dream was the one taking his virginity, George didn't mind.

-

“Are you doing okay, boss?” Karl Jacobs asks Dream who had looked more and more pissed off as the day continues on. George had been watching his boss from afar. He’s noticed the change in the other man. He’s noticed he’s been agitated all day but hasn’t said anything nor has anyone else in the office. Karl had been the first one to speak to Dream about his strange attitude. Everyone held their breath when they heard Karl speak.

“Am I doing okay?” Dream asks, a frown on his face. “Do I fucking look like I’m doing okay?” He growls in anger.

“Oh…sorry?” Karl recoils in fear. His tall statue is shrinking slightly. It was an odd thing to see. Karl looking all uncomfortable and nervous. George never thought he'd see a man like that act in such a way.

Dream looks away from Karl, over at the rows of large desks with computers on them and says, “No one bothers me for the rest of the day." It was a demand. George watches as his boss huffs once more before disappearing in his office. The large navy blue doors slam before everything goes quiet. Well everything was quiet until Quackity spoke up.