Overstimulation

George exhaled a shuddering breath as Dream slipped his cock inside of him. The blond wiped the lube off his hand onto the couch, smearing it as George slowly slid down.

"Uhn- God-" George gasped softly, his hips pressed down against Dream's. His boyfriend gripped his hips, digging his fingertips into the pale flesh. George's cheeks flushed as several eyes locked onto him, rather than the lame chick flick playing in front of them.

He averted his gaze, caught off guard with a loud moan when Dream bucked his hips up. His eyelids shut tightly, all too aware of the hungry eyes sliding over his bare figure. "Sapnap..." He whispered, looking over at the man with lidded eyes.

Sapnap slid closer on the couch, patting Dream's leg and sliding his warm palms over George's smooth thighs. "Yeah, baby?" He squeezed, leaving delicious imprints the shape of his fingers.

He let out another thick moan, struggling to keep his eyes focused on Sapnap. "Touch me, please." He murmured, lightly grabbing his wrist, bringing his hand up to his chest. Sapnap groped his thin chest appreciatively, rubbing his rough thumbs over his nipples. He beckoned his fiances over as he pushed George's knees apart.

Dream assisted him, bringing his knees between George's legs and spreading them wider, so he was all laid out for them on a platter. "You gonna be good for us tonight, George?" His voice was low, hands gripping his waist and leaving pretty bruises that would blossom purple the next morning.

George mewled, head spinning slightly as another pair of hands joined the mix. Cold fingers wrapped tight around his neglected cock, stroking sensually slow. "Mm.. yeah, I'll be- be good for you.." He mumbled, eyes closing and thighs trembling with anticipation as a fourth pair of hands roamed his body.

Someone's lips slid over the head of his dick, enveloping it in a wet heat that made George's hips jerk. "Oh, oh, oh..! K- Karl!" He stammered, squirming and moaning as Karl swallowed down his cock, letting the tip abuse the back of his throat.

Quackity chuckled, sliding his hand up George's neck and gripping the sides tight. George could feel all of their predatory gazes locked onto him, watching him choke out a moan, dick twitching on Karl's tongue.

"Be a good boy and let me use your mouth, yeah?" Quackity stood up, using his free hand to unbuckle his belt and tug his dick out. "Open up, pretty boy." George's mouth fell open obediently, and he slapped the head of his cock on his pink tongue a few times. "Eager to get your mouth on it, aren't you baby boy?" He received a strangled whine in reply, and a half assed attempt at licking at the tip of his dick.

He promptly started sucking as soon as Quackity's dick slid down his throat, a hand reaching to the side and palming Sapnap through his shorts. "Mmh.. God, Georgie, you're such a slut for dick." Sapnap said, exhaling a breathy laugh and helping him get his cock out of his shorts. The brunet wasted no time in jacking him off, trying to stay focused with the way Karl's throat was working his own dick.

"Damn, I can feel my own dick in your throat." Quackity observed with a laugh, thrusting forward roughly and squeezing his neck, making George choke. He let out a muffled cry, a mix of pain and pleasure as Quackity started facefucking him at the same time that Dream began rutting into his ass. "You didn't forget about me, did you, baby doll?" His boyfriend mused, using his hips as leverage to thrust up harder into George.

George's thighs shook with the onslaught of sensations - the wet glide of Karl's lips over his dick, Quackity's thick cock bruising the back of his throat, Sapnap's calloused fingertips pinching at his nipples, Dream's huge dick ploughing him from behind, the grip on his neck that was beginning to make him feel dizzy.

Quackity let up a little, loosening his grip on his neck but still being rough with the way he shoved his length down George's throat. "You're gagging so much - don't pretend this is your first time sucking dick. We've all had turns with you before, slut." Sapnap said, gripping George's hair and tugging him off of his fiance, giving him a moment to gasp for air before pulling him down on himself. Sapnap was thicker and longer than Quackity, making George tear up.