ive got no shame, i love the way you scream my name

Okay, I’m going to say… shield!” He came off confident, even though he was secretly praying any other item would come off of the dispenser. He had nothing left to offer Dream, and he knew the younger boy wouldn’t let him get away with this. He also knew Dream’s punishment would be off stream and in their bed, but after not being able to walk for a week straight last time something like this happened, he decided he really didn’t want to lose.

He clicked on his mouse once, putting all his energy into thinking the shield wouldn’t come out, and letting out a groan when it did.
“Yes! Yes, let’s go! I won again! You owe me something, whatchu got for me, Georgie?” Dream cheered, using the ironic name to make fun of his boyfriend.
“I have… literally nothing. That’s what I have.” He cried out, looking at his poor inventory.
“What do you mean you have nothing? Are you serious?” The blonde laughed.
“I have an iron pickaxe, a stone axe and three pork chops.” George replied, rolling his eyes at the other’s wheeze.
“Whatever, I’ll let you go free for this one. I’ve got to disconnect now, gonna cook some dinner. Is pasta alright?” Dream asked, leaving the discord Vc after hearing the other humming.

“Alright guys, I’m gonna go too now. I’ll see you in a few days. Bye!” He said after a few minutes. He waved, ending his stream before walking out of his room and down the stairs of their home, finding his boyfriend finishing their meal. He got nearer the blonde boy and hugged him from behind.
“Oh, look who’s here! You know I’m not actually letting you get away with the gambling thing, right?” He smiled, stroking the pale hand resting on his chest.
“Yeah, I supposed you wouldn’t… I was still hoping you could make an exception.” George got on his tippy toes to reach the back of Dream’s neck and leave little kisses there, planning on making the other forget about it.

“I really don’t think I can, baby. Besides, I already ordered everything I need for your little punishment. I won’t be too harsh, I promise.” And, oh, George knew it wasn’t true. Not that he didn’t enjoy it, let’s be real, but he knew Dream always went hard on him.
“Whatever, when are the things gonna arrive? I need at least to prepare myself mentally.” The brunet asked, moving away from him and towards the table.
“They should be here in time for Bad’s party. Isn’t it great? We’ll have a lot of fun that night.” The younger boy smirked, looking at him while serving him his pasta.
“Yeah, I’m sure you will. What have you ordered?” George looked up at him with puppy eyes.
“Don’t give me that look, I’m not telling you. You’ll find out in a couple of days.” Dream started to eat his food unbothered, ignoring his boyfriend’s complaints.

-/-/-/-/-

“Dream! Are you kidding me? There is no way I’m coming to the party with this on.” He protested from the bathroom where he was supposed to get changed in his ‘outfit for the night’.
“Oh, come on now.” The blonde opened the bathroom’s door, “Don’t you wanna be good for me?” He got closer to the smaller boy, who was simply standing in front of the mirror, eyes not leaving the fabric in his hands.
Noticing the change in his partner’s voice, he suddenly straightened his back, looking at the other’s green piercing gaze. “I want to, sir. But..” He tried to argue but he got interrupted before he could even make up an excuse.
“There is no ‘but’, George. Do you want to be good for me or not?” Dream gripped his hips, pushing the other against his own body.
“Yes, sir.” George only nodded, leaning into the comfortable heat coming from his boyfriend.
“Alright, then. Put it on and then come into our bedroom. Also, take off your boxers, pretty boy.” He whispered in his ear, grabbing George’s neck lightly for a brief moment, before disappearing in the other room.

George gulped, taking off his sweatpants and his boxers, exposing his already half hard dick. He then took another quick look at the white skirt he was holding before finally putting it on. He decided to take off his hoodie as well; he would choose an outfit once in their bedroom. He walked out of the bathroom shyly, his walk insecure.