Dream and George

It had now been a few days after both of the couples had their discussions. Dream and George were laying on their bed, cuddling as the sun was starting to peek behind the trees that were growing around the big house. Due to the fact that both of their sleep schedules were extremely fucked up, they had only been awake for 4 hours. And it was 6 am.

George was half laying on Dream’s chest as the golden boy was softly playing with his hair, humming a tune that George didn’t quite recognize.

The brunette loved times like this. Him and Dream just laying on the bed, talking about mindless things, cuddling and kissing each other, showing each other videos that came up on their for you page.

But George was horny and currently, they weren’t doing something to relieve it! So George had to take matters into his own hands.

He was thinking about just asking Dream to go down on him, but then he remembered. A few days ago, Dream talked to him about the bet him and Sapnap made, and he thought this was the perfect time for it.

They haven’t even had sex today (which was surprisingly rare considering that they are a young couple who usually fuck like rabbits), and George knew that sooner or later, Dream was going to fuck him into the mattress either way, but he couldn’t wait. He was horny now and wanted dick now .

“Dream?”

“Yeah, what’s up?” the blonde replied.

“Do you want to do our part of the bet now?” George asked casually.

“I-I mean yeah, sure. Just why right no-“ Dream was interrupted by the brunette boy by being kissed.

It quickly turned into a heated make out session. Dream’s hands were traveling south to touch the fat ass that belonged to his lover, groping and playing with it, whilst George’s hand was palming the others dick. Both were groaning and moaning into each other’s mouths, enjoying the teasing pleasure the other was providing them.

George climbed on top of Dream, his ass already going down to grind on the other’s cock.

Dream gasped and one of his hands grabbed onto the waistband of the brunette’s shorts, dragging them down to touch George’s pale skin.

George’s hands moved from the groin to Dream’s hoodie, grabbing it and as if silently saying ‘take it off’. Dream understood and took off the blue hoodie.

They went back to making out and teasing each other to get them fully hard. Dream completely removed George shorts and boxers, already toying with the pink plug that was set in the hole. George moaned and his hands were moving down to the gray sweatpants’ waistband, hurriedly pulling them down with the dark boxers.

Dream’s big and hard cock flopped onto his stomach, already leaking pre-cum.

George pulled the plug out and placed it on their nightstand.

“So how do we do this?” George asked.