make me work for it

The clamouring city outside and the delicate hands interlacing with his was sufficient to make Dream content and have a reason to smile about. Returning home after a busy day on a Friday, meeting one of his old friends on the way, and entering a café to have a friendly talk was not was he was expecting, but it so happened to be that way.

He remembered George once mentioning that he loved the ‘Rose Lemon Spritzer’ that was available here but he didn’t know the other would love it so much to have 3 glasses of it within the first thirty minutes of their arrival there. Perhaps his old companion Punz didn’t mind, but it did make Dream a wee bit embarrassed of his boyfriend’s behaviour. He eyed the other only to find him plastering an innocent smile in that very defined and handsome face of his. Dream excused him this time, but he made a note to himself that next time his boyfriend’s ‘puppy eyes’ wouldn’t let him get away with it.

Thinking about his cozy bed and snuggling with George without having to worry about work tomorrow brought excitement within Dream. He was always preoccupied with work, but maybe working with his partner gave him a boost of motivation to work harder. He was still listening to Punz talk something about how he had got his car fixed for free. The other was talking with so much enthusiasm that Dream didn’t have it in him to interfere and tell him that they needed to head home as Sapnap was coming over.

“Yeah and like this one time we were at this waterpark and like this guy, he just comes up to me…..” The blond didn’t know when he transitioned the scenes, but he was pretending to listen anyway. Just then, George had rested his hands on Dream’s lap. The two were sitting beside each other and Punz was sitting across. He looked at his boyfriend only to find him sipping his fourth glass of spritzer.

The brunet was also probably not listening to Punz’s story as he let the drink touch his plush lips making it shine. George then licked his lips seductively, slowly dragging his tongue over it and letting his sharp teeth dig into it before placing his drink down while still maintaining eye contact. The action made Dream intake a sharp breath before breaking eye contact and placing his hand atop his boyfriend’s on his lap. George only smiled wider still looking at Dream, knowing that Dream understood what he wanted.

Dream knew this wasn’t the place for George to be acting like this. He liked to tease George, not the other way round. But the way the brunet’s hand was slowly travelling upwards to rest on the more of his thigh made Dream’s blood rush southwards. He knew George was still eyeing him innocently but he avoided his gaze and cleared his throat. Trying to straighten up, he tried to remove the smaller’s hand from his lap but the other wouldn’t budge. Of course, he thought, George never listened, like the brat he was and he knew that he secretly liked to be punished.

“Oh that’s so weird,” Dream said, trying to continue the conversation with the man sitting opposite to him. “Actually can you excuse us? I have to talk to George for a sec,” he pulled the brunet out of the booth, without waiting for an answer from Punz and dragged him into the bathroom.

“George can you seriously not wait till we get home? Like why are you so fucking desperate? Do you need your behaviour fixed?” the blond spoke louder than usual, he knew the tone would make George behave for now.

“No I can’t and yeah I need my behaviour fixed. Actually your big cock in me would make me behave you know,” he let out in a bratty tone.

“George, behave,” Dream tried to speak in the calmest voice he could muster. He knew George was trying to rile him up. But he would rather fuck George in their larger-than-needed penthouse than in the bathroom of a café.

“And what if I don’t?” the brunet now moved closer, with Dream’s back hitting the cold tiled walls. He placed his hand on Dream’s hard-on and let out a pathetic whimper and kissed Dream slower than ever.