tattoos together

George couldn’t believe Dream had gotten him to do this.

After weeks of careful planning and a bit of convincing, George finally agreed to Dream’s sick plan. Dream knew he’d cave in eventually— it was only a matter of time. As soon as he planted that dirty little idea in the back of George’s mind, there was no stopping the roots that sprouted and took hold of his every waking thought.

Let me tattoo you while I control the vibrator in your ass.

The words were dirtily whispered into George’s ear the last time George sat down on Dream’s table, but it was quickly shut down.

“Just let me know if you change your mind.” Dream left him with.

And oh, boy did George let him know.

Through passing comments and naughty questions, George let Dream know how much he wanted it. The unheard of thought grew into a joke that blossomed into a fully thought out plan from the smaller brunet.

And so George hoisted himself up onto Dream’s table once again, wincing at the feeling of the slightly curved dildo six inches deep inside of him.

Dream shut the door behind himself, snapping the grey gloves over his tattooed fingers with practiced ease. George couldn’t help but imagine the way they felt wrapping around his small hips as he shoved the toy in farther…

“You look nervous.” Dream’s cocky voice did nothing to calm the growing bulge in his sweats.

George looked nervous because he was nervous. This was far from his first tattoo, and far from his first time being tattooed by dream, yet he felt like he was eighteen once again, anxiously cracking his knuckles as he waited for his stencil to be placed.

“I’m okay.” George chuckled a bit, adjusting his seated position to accommodate the harshly pressing plastic against his walls.

“We can stop if you want.” Dream softened, “If you get uncomfortable, just let me know, okay?”

“Of course.” George smiled, “But I won’t get uncomfortable.”

“Okay then, hot stuff.” Dream chuckled, turning to grab a paper towel soaked in a cleansing solution.

George knew the drill. He extended his arm, slowing the inside of his pale bicep to the blond. It was wiped clean quickly, then shaved with a cheap blue plastic razor. A second pass with another damp paper towel and Dream turned once again.

Another deep breath, and George opened his eyes to Dream’s strong, gloved index finger rubbing a jelly on the cool, clean surface of his bicep. The paper stencil was placed, and Dream pressed softly for a moment before removing the thin paper to reveal crisp blue linework.

A smiley face. Nothing too crazy. A thinly lined classic smiley face sat smack in the middle of George’s arm, shiny and waiting for Dream’s needles. It’s wide, oval eyes stared up at George, and he had to look away.