Where Is George?

george wanted to skip class, he knew the teacher was going to gave him some schoolwork to do and he did not study. he was too bothered joking around with the guy that he secretly likes but hes scared to tell him cuz he does not wanna ruin the friendship between them. every single time he gets called "gay" at school by dream he resists the urge to agree and come out and walkes away, hiding his blushing face.

as he walkes away, he is looking down at his footseps, he bumps into somone, once he bended his neck at its maximum to reach the sight of dreams eyes, he saw the teachers emerald green siren eyes.

"you droppped your phone, little one" he said in a low raspy voice he just wanted a little relief after a whole day of annoying kids and classes.

george had no chance of skipping the class anymore so he decided to use the best thing he has to his advantage and also have a reward for himself, maybe two if he gets a good grade.

as the teacher was walking across everybody he noticed that the student seemed very confused and thats why the man leaned forward and whispered to the student.

"have you studied at all for this, georgie? you want me to help you?" he asked rhetorically. the nickname making the one below him looking up innocently, playing with his shirt nervously, subconsciously lifting it up litting the cold air enter his pale chest making sure dream sees that.

"yes, sir, can you please help me?" george started playing with dreams hand that was hardly pressing his whole weight on the desk. he notced that his fingers were to much thinner in comparison, he could not get out of his mind how full those would make him feel, how warm his hand was and how good of a chocker it would be, but they cant do that just yet, for now they have got to keep it subtle because of the other students.

"okay, come with me at my desk, ill show you the proces of getting what you want" them mumbling "dumb slut" trough his teeth as he grabbed him by the wrist walking to the teachers desk.

"how is number 9 on top of number 6? it does not make sense to me." george breathed frowning a little, trying to look into the dreams eyes.

the top slapped his hand on the students thigh, getting ready to write down on his paper.

george twitched, so desperate that he decided he wanted to make the first step, he couldn't wait anymore, in addition to that he already saw that the bigger man had a boner too.

me started to palm his croch, making sure the other students were not noticing anything, he started to reach inside for the elastic band that stopped him from seeing how flustered he could get dreams face to be. the brat always loved to take control sometimes, but his biggest secret was that he also liked the kind of punishments he was receiving afterwards

" i already told you, the number 9 is bigger than 6, so it will basically destroy the number 6 because its smaller, do you understand?" (putting a lot more accent on the words 'i will destroy you') the man could barely keep his eyes open, he was rubbing his face and pinching the others thing hoping he will slow down but that only was showing him when to go faster.

"and whats with this exercise, its just a bunch of circles-" george was cut off by a loud groan that the dream could not control.

"why cant you see that you have to fill in the empty circles? listen to me, little puppy, i will do this for you, but only if you..." the green eyed one subtlety dropped a pen on the floor.

"deal~ im gonna get that pen for you teacher, dont worry!" george got down on his knees, thanking lord he does not have a gag reflex, forgetting about the pen he started playing with the already hard dripping dick, trying not to make yummy noises.

he started by kitten licking it, then he took it inch by inch, and bopping his head, twisting his hand that was holding it at the bottom made both of their minds go fuzzy. he pulled out only having the weight of the tip of it on his tongue, he slowly slapped it against it trying not to make loud noises. the image of just him doing that drove dream crazy, when he tryed to act normal he felt like the room was spinning aroung him.

george pressed the sensitive bright red tip of dreams cock into the side of his cheeck, closing his eyes and moving it, rubbing it faster and faster edging dream, making sure he will not go unnoticed by anyone in the class.

as soon as georges taste buds felt a bit of more precum dripping along, he instinctively swallowed but did not let dream finish yet, he wanted him to suffer a bit more, george felt like he sooner wanted to be punished a bit rougher than usual.

george pressed his face along the dick he just sucked in all the ways he could think of, making a dreamy face, he looked up to check on dream to see how he is doing and how much he can handle it anymore.

dream gave him a really devastated look, seeing his eyebrows tense up and his eyes almost tear up almost gave george a bit of mercy so he decided to let him cum this time just for the sake of the situation they were in.

george only used both of his hands, one to brush on the slit of the tip, sometimes playing with the dripping small hole that was throbbing and beggining to cum, and the other hand was tightly twisting and sleeding the pace as dream was trying to control his thrusts.

georges mouth stated to water at the sight of his hands doing what theyre best at. he didnt know what to do with all that spit so he used it as lube to make the job easier and spat it from quite a distance so that it would get cold on the way. dream hissed at the overstimulation but then all george did was to add more by starting to move his delicate fingers lower on dreams balls tracing the ouline of them then getting ready to drink dreams cum as a reward for being such a good quiet boy.
the blonde threw his head back and shut his eyes, bit his lip so he stopped any kind of sound, but then he heard..

"teacher, are you ok?" the student in the front of the class confused, theyve never seen him like that

"yeah im ok this exercise is just giving me a headache" he sighed trying to mask another groan.

"by the way, where is george?" another student raised their hand.

george wiped his mouth full and got up and smiled, proud of himself by getting his usually dominating top to fall apart in front of so many people like the actual slut he is, george knew dream could never handle georges abilities to get what he want.

"thank you" dream says out if breath making sure that only the one next to him hears that.

"thank you too" george agrees drying a little bit of the sweat off of the others ones forehead.

"i really want to kiss you now" dream confesses that to george, they usually get a bit emotional after sex

"it would probably taste a lot like your dick" george jokes feeling kinda lucky that he is the only one that got to taste it so much, he never gets enough of it, when he thinks of it all he know is that he wants more and he loses control, he doesnt even want to be in control it feels so painfully good when he is stimulated from so many spots but he cant do anything about it and he can just admire how good the one on top of him looks while ruining the one he loves.
--------------------
1380 words